Cisco DESGN Training Course
Cisco DESGN v3 - Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (CCDA / 200-310)
|Number of Exams:
Grants (discounts) are available for multiple students for the same or different courses.
Guaranteed to Run
|9/24 - 9/26, 2018
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Roundtrip Airfare & Lodging
(Atlanta boot camps only)
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Includes all course materials
- On-site Testing
- Lunch & Snacks provided each day
- Practice Exam
- Certification Exam
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem! Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers. You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
The Cisco CCDA certification is for network design engineers, technicians, and support engineers, who require a basic understanding of network design fundamentals. The CCDA curriculum focuses on but is not limited to designing basic campus, data center, security, voice, and wireless networks.
Enterprise environments require networks designed for performance, availability, and scalability with the flexibility to meet rapidly evolving demands. To meet these challenges head on, skilled IT professionals are needed with up-to-date, fundamental network design skills. For network design engineers, system engineers, and sales engineers and individuals looking to build and validate Cisco network design fundamental knowledge the Cisco CCDA certification program focuses on design methodologies and objectives, addressing and routing protocols, and network expansion considerations within basic campus, data center, security, voice, and wireless networks.
A valid CCENT or a valid CCNA Routing and Switching or any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite.
Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (200-310 DESGN) 3
This course requires a foundation or apprentice knowledge of network design for Cisco enterprise network architectures. CCDA certified professionals can design routed and switched network infrastructures and services involving LAN/WAN technologies for SMB or basic enterprise campus and branch networks. In addition to general approaches and technologies for network design, this course promotes Cisco solutions in designing and implementing scalable internetworks. Among specific goals is the promotion of the modular approach to network design.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet these objectives:
- Describe and apply network design methodologies
- Describe and apply network design concepts of modularity and hierarchy
- Design a resilient and scalable Campus network
- Design a resilient and scalable connectivity between parts of your Enterprise network
- Design connectivity to the Internet and internal routing for your network
- Integrate collaboration and wireless infrastructure into your core network
- Create scalable IPv4 and IPv6 addressing
- Describe what software defined networks are and describe example solutions
It is strongly recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills:
- A Cisco CCNA certification and practical experience with deploying and operating networks based on Cisco network devices and Cisco IOS software
- BCMSN level knowledge of wireless and QoS topics
- Complete the Building Cisco Multilayer Switched Networks (BCMSN) course
Module 1: Design Methodologies
- Describe the Cisco Design lifecycle - PBM (plan, build, manage)
- Describe the information required to characterize an existing network as part of the planning for a design change
- Describe the use cases and benefits of network characterization tools (SNMP, NBAR, NetFlow)
- Compare and contrast the top-down and bottom-up design approaches
Module 2: Network Design Objectives
- Describe the importance and application of modularity in a network
- Describe the importance and application of hierarchy in a network
- Describe the importance and application of scalability in a network
- Describe the importance and application of resiliency in a network
- Describe the importance and application of concept of fault domains in a network
Module 3: Campus Network
- Describe the concept of scalable addressing
- Design an effective IP addressing scheme
- Identify routing protocol scalability considerations
- Design a routing protocol expansion
Module 4: Enterprise Network Design
- Design a basic campus
- Design a basic enterprise network
- Design a basic branch network
Module 5: Design of Internal Routing and Connecting to the Internet
Module 6: Expanding the Existing Network
- Describe design considerations for wireless network architectures
- Identify integration considerations and requirements for controller-based wireless networks
- Describe security controls integration considerations
- Identify traffic flow implications as a result of security controls
- Identify high-level considerations for collaboration (voice, streaming video, interactive video) applications
- Describe the concepts of virtualization within a network design
- Identify network elements that can be virtualized
- Describe the concepts of network programmability within a network design
- Describe data center components
Module 7: IP Addressing Design
[ back to top ]
*Cisco Credits can not be used for travel or expense costs.
CCDA, CCDP, CCIE, CCIP, CCNA, CCNP, Cisco, Cisco IOS, Cisco Systems, the Cisco Systems logo, and Networking Academy are registered trademarks or trademarks of Cisco Systems® and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and certain other countries. All other trademarks mentioned in this web site are the property of their respective owners.
CED Solutions is your best choice for Cisco CCDA,
Cisco CCDA training,
Cisco CCDA certification,
Cisco CCDA boot camp,
Cisco CCDA certification training,
Cisco CCDA certification course,
Cisco CCDA course,
Cisco CCDA class.