CompTIA Cloud Essentials Certification Training Course
CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ (CLO-001)
|Number of Exams:
Grants (discounts) are available for multiple students for the same or different courses.
Guaranteed to Run
Online Self-Study courses allow you to study around your busy schedule, remain working as you train, work at your own pace.
Payment Plan Available
- CompTIA Official Courseware
- CompTIA Official Video
- CompTIA Official Labs
- Lifetime access to Courseware
- Videos and Labs are available for 1 year from date of redemption
- Apply Cost to Instructor-led Training of Same Course
- Certified Instructor
- Includes all course materials
- Practice Exam
- Certification Exam
The CompTIA Cloud Essentials Certification Exam is a vendor-neutral technical qualification. The Cloud Essentials exam is relevant to business analysts, business process owners, technical support staff, managed service provider personnel, new data center staff, and sales/marketing staff in cloud product or service environments.
The CompTIA Cloud Essentials exam will show that the successful candidate has the knowledge and understanding of the main cloud computing principles and concepts. Successful candidates will understand what cloud computing means from a business and technical perspective, as well as what is involved in moving to and governing the cloud.
While it is not required, CompTIA recommends that a candidate have at least six months of experience working in an environment that markets or relies on IT-related services.
The CompTIA Cloud Essentials specialty certification demonstrates that an individual knows what cloud computing means from a business and technical perspective, as well as what is involved in moving to and governing the cloud.
The CompTIA Cloud Essentials exam covers:
- Characteristics of cloud services from a business perspective
- Business value of cloud computing
- Technical perspective/cloud types
- Steps to successful adoption
- Impact and changes on IT service management
- Risks and consequences
Domain 1.0 Characteristics of Cloud Services from a Business Perspective
- Understand common terms and definitions of cloud computing and provide examples.
- Describe the relationship between cloud computing and virtualization.
- Name early examples of cloud computing.
- Understand several common definitions of cloud computing and their commonalities/differences.
- Recognize what types organizations might benefit from cloud computing.
- Recognize what types organizations might not benefit from cloud computing.
- Distinguish between the different types of clouds, including XaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and give examples of them.
Domain 2.0 Cloud Computing and Business Value
- Recognize the similarities and differences between cloud computing and outsourcing.
- Understand the characteristics of clouds and cloud services from a business perspective
- Demonstrate how the characteristics of cloud computing enhance business value.
Domain 3.0 Technical Perspectives/Cloud Types
- Understand the difference between private and public types of clouds from a technical perspective and provide examples.
- Understand at a high level the following important techniques and methods for cloud computing deployment
- Explain technical challenges and risks for cloud computing and methods to mitigate them
- Describe the impact of cloud computing on application architecture and the application-development process.
Domain 4.0 Steps to Successful Adoption of Cloud
- Explain typical steps that lead to a successful adoption of cloud computing services:
- Understand the roles and capabilities of cloud computing vendors and dependencies on the vendors.
- Understand the organizational capabilities that are relevant for realizing cloud benefits
- Describe multiple approaches for migrating applications
Domain 5.0 Impact and Changes of Cloud Computing on IT Service Management
- Understand the impact and changes cloud computing on IT service management in a typical organization
- Use a structured approach based on ITIL to explore the potential impact of cloud computing in your organization.
Domain 6.0 Risks and Consequences of Cloud Computing
- Explain and identify the issues associated with integrating cloud computing into an organization's existing compliance risk and regulatory framework:
- Explain the implications for direct cost and cost allocations.
- Understand how to maintain strategic flexibility.
CED Solutions is your best choice for comptia cloud essentials,
comptia cloud essentials training,
comptia cloud essentials certification,
comptia cloud essentials boot camp,
comptia cloud essentials certification training,
comptia cloud essentials certification course,
comptia cloud essentials course,
comptia cloud essentials class.