CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Training Course
CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-003)
|Number of Exams:
DoD Approved 8570: IAM Level I, CSSP Analyst, CSSP Infrastructure Support
Grants (discounts) are available for multiple students for the same or different courses.
Payment Plan Available
- CompTIA Official Courseware
- CompTIA Official Labs
- Lifetime access to Courseware
- Labs are available for 1 year from date of redemption
- Apply Cost to Instructor-led Training of Same Course
- Certified Instructor
- Includes all course materials
- Practice Exam
- Certification Exam
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem!
Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers.
You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
CompTIA Cloud+ shows you have the expertise needed for data center jobs.
CompTIA Cloud+ is a global certification that validates the skills needed to deploy and automate secure cloud environments that support the high availability of business systems and data.
CompTIA Cloud+ is the only performance-based IT certification that views cloud-based infrastructure services in the context of broader IT systems operations regardless of the platform. Migrating to the cloud presents opportunities to deploy, optimize, and protect mission critical applications and data storage. CompTIA Cloud+ validates the technical skills needed to secure these valuable assets.
The reality of operating multicloud environments poses new challenges. CompTIA Cloud+ is ideal for cloud engineers who need to have expertise across multiple products and systems.
CompTIA Cloud+ is the only cloud focused certification approved for DoD 8570.01-M, offering an infrastructure option for individuals who need to certify in IAM Level I, CSSP Analyst and CSSP Infrastructure Support roles.
What Skills Will You Learn?
- Cloud Architecture & Design
Analyze the different cloud models to design the best solution to support business requirements.
- Cloud Security
Manage and maintain servers, including OS configurations, access control and virtualization.
- Cloud Deployment
Analyze system requirements to successfully execute workload migrations to the cloud.
- Operations & Support
Maintain and optimize cloud environments, including proper automation and orchestration procedures, backup and restore operations, and disaster recovery tasks.
Troubleshoot capacity, automation, connectivity and security issues related to cloud implementations.
Jobs That Use Cloud+
- Sr. Systems Administrator
- Cloud Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Sr. Network Administrator
- Sr. Network Engineer
- Cloud Specialist
- Cloud Project Manager
The CompTIA Cloud+ certification exam will verify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to:
- Understand cloud architecture and design
- Deploy cloud services and solutions
- Successfully maintain, secure, and optimize a cloud environment
- Troubleshoot common issues related to cloud management
1.0 Cloud Architecture and Design
Compare and contrast the different types of cloud models.
- Deployment models
- Service models
- Advanced cloud services
- Shared responsibility model
Explain the factors that contribute to capacity planning.
- Standard templates
- User density
- System load
- Trend analysis
- Performance capacity planning
Explain the importance of high availability and scaling in cloud environments.
- Regions and zones
- High availability of network functions
- Avoid single points of failure
Given a scenario, analyze the solution design in support of the business requirements.
- Requirement analysis
- Testing techniques
Given a scenario, configure identity and access management.
- Identification and authorization
- Directory services
- Certificate management
- Multifactor authentication (MFA)
- Single sign-on (SSO)
- Public key infrastructure (PKI)
- Secret management
- Key management
Given a scenario, secure a network in a cloud environment.
- Network segmentation
- Network services
- Log and event monitoring
- Network flows
- Hardening and configuration changes
Given a scenario, apply the appropriate OS and application security controls.
- User permissions
- Antivirus/anti-malware/endpoint detection and response (EDR)
- Host-based IDS (HIDS)/Host-based IPS (HIPS)
- Hardened baselines
- File integrity
- Log and event monitoring
- Configuration management
- Operating system (OS) upgrades
- Mandatory access control
- Software firewall
Given a scenario, apply data security and compliance controls in cloud environments.
- Access control
- Impact of laws and regulations
- Records management
- Data loss prevention (DLP)
- Cloud access security broker (CASB)
Given a scenario, implement measures to meet security requirements.
- Vulnerability assessment
- Security patches
- Risk register
- Prioritization of patch application
- Deactivate default accounts
- Impacts of security tools on systems and services
- Effects of cloud service models on security implementation
Explain the importance of incident response procedures.
- Incident response procedures
Given a scenario, integrate components into a cloud solution.
- Subscription services
- Provisioning resources
- Deploying virtual machines (VMs) and custom images
- Identity management
- Post-deployment validation
Given a scenario, provision storage in cloud environments.
- Input/output operations per second (IOPS) and read/write
- Redundant array of inexpensive disks (RAID)
- Storage system features
- User quotas
- Software-defined storage (SDS)
Given a scenario, deploy cloud networking solutions.
- Virtual private networks (VPNs)
- Virtual routing
- Network appliances
- Virtual private cloud (VPC)
- Single root input/output virtualization (SR-IOV)
- Software-defined network (SDN)
Given a scenario, configure the appropriate compute sizing for a deployment.
- Central processing unit (CPU)/virtual CPU (vCPU)
- Graphics processing unit (GPU)
- Clock speed/Instructions per cycle (IPC)
Given a scenario, perform cloud migrations.
- Physical to virtual (P2V)
- Virtual to virtual (V2V)
- Cloud-to-cloud migrations
- Storage migrations
- Database migrations
4.0 Operations and Support
Given a scenario, configure logging, monitoring, and alerting to maintain operational status.
Given a scenario, maintain efficient operation of a cloud environment.
- Confirm completion of backups
- Life-cycle management
- Change management
- Asset management
- Impacts of process improvements on systems
- Upgrade methods
- Dashboard and reporting
Given a scenario, optimize cloud environments.
- Device drivers and firmware
Given a scenario, apply proper automation and orchestration techniques.
- Infrastructure as code
- Continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD)
- Version control
- Configuration management
- Automation activities
- Secure scripting
- Orchestration sequencing
Given a scenario, perform appropriate backup and restore operations.
- Backup types
- Backup objects
- Backup targets
- Backup and restore policies
- Restoration methods
Given a scenario, perform disaster recovery tasks.
- Restore backups
- Network configurations
- On-premises and cloud sites
- Geographical datacenter requirements
Given a scenario, use the troubleshooting methodology to resolve cloud-related issues.
- Identify the problem
- Establish a theory of probable cause (question the obvious)
- Test the theory to determine cause
- Establish a plan of action to resolve the problem and implement the solution
- Verify full system functionality and, if applicable, implement preventive measures
- Document the findings, actions, and outcomes throughout the process.
Given a scenario, troubleshoot security issues.
- Security groups
- Keys and certificates
- Misconfigured or misapplied policies
- Data security issues
- Exposed endpoints
- Misconfigured or failed security appliances
- Unsupported protocols
- External/internal attacks
Given a scenario, troubleshoot deployment issues.
- Connectivity issues
- Performance degradation
- Applications in containers
- Misconfigured templates
- Missing or incorrect tags
- Insufficient capacity
- Licensing issues
- Vendor-related issues
Given a scenario, troubleshoot connectivity issues.
- Network security group misconfigurations
- Common networking configuration issues
- Network troubleshooting tools
Given a scenario, troubleshoot common performance issues.
- Resource utilization
- Incorrectly configured or failed load balancing
Given a scenario, troubleshoot automation or orchestration issues.
- Account mismatches
- Change management failures
- Server name changes
- IP address changes
- Location changes
- Version/feature mismatch
- Automation tool incompatibility
- Job validation issue
- Patching failure
CED Solutions is your best choice for CompTIA Cloud+,
CompTIA Cloud+ training,
CompTIA Cloud+ certification,
CompTIA Cloud+ boot camp,
CompTIA Cloud+ certification training,
CompTIA Cloud+ certification course,
CompTIA Cloud+ course,
CompTIA Cloud+ class.