Organizations that have paid and reserved a seat in a class will not be afforded a refund if the student cannot attend on the date reserved but have the following several options:
- attend the same class on another date;
- if travel is now an issue, attend the course via Live Virtual training;
- attend a different class up to the same price of the class (or pay for the difference for a higher cost class); or
- send a different student to the same or different class up to the same price of the class (or pay for the difference for a higher cost class).
CED Solutions reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. Should CED Solutions cancel a class, CED Solutions will:
- provide a full refund for the course;
- allow student to reschedule for the next date(s) for the course;
- pay for airfare to and lodging in a city where the class is being held (non-discounted class price);
- allow substitute class of the same or lesser value; or
- allow substitute student to attend class of the same or lesser value.
Training must be completed within 7 years of purchase.
Payment in full is expected prior to the start of class and must be made by check or credit card unless other arrangements have been made. Based on space availability, advanced payment of two weeks or more guarantees a spot in the training session. Training expenses begin to incur at least two weeks prior to the training session.
Failure to cancel or reschedule boot camp registrations at least ten full business days prior to class start date will result in a 50% cancellation fee. Students who fail to cancel or reschedule class registrations at least five full business days (excluding weekends) prior to class and/or do not attend the boot camp session will forfeit their tuition fee. Full refund is granted when the request is made at least two calendar weeks prior to the class start date. All refunds are subject to a $100 administration fee.
CED Solutions reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. A student may retake a boot camp providing the student uses the same course materials, and the same version of the boot camp is still being taught.
CED Solutions reserves the right to remove any student from any class at any time for any reason.