CompTIA Linux+ Certification Training Course
CompTIA Linux+ (XK0-004)
|Number of Exams:
|| CompTIA Linux+
Grants (discounts) are available for multiple students for the same or different courses.
Guaranteed to Run
|6/14 - 6/18, 2021
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM ET
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CT
7:00 AM - 3:00 PM PT
4:00 AM - 12:00 PM HT
Online Self-Study courses allow you to study around your busy schedule, remain working as you train, work at your own pace.
Payment Plan Available
- 15 hours
- 15 Course Videos
- CompTIA Official Courseware
- CompTIA Official Video
- CompTIA Official Labs
- Lifetime access to Courseware
- Videos and Labs are available for 1 year from date of redemption
- Apply Cost to Instructor-led Training of Same Course
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Includes all course materials
- Practice Exam
- Certification Exam
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem!
Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers.
You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
The new CompTIA Linux+ is for the IT pro who will use Linux to manage everything from cars and smartphones to servers and supercomputers, as a vast number of enterprises use Linux in cloud, cybersecurity, mobile and web administration applications.
CompTIA Linux+ measures the necessary skills of an IT professional with hands-on experience
configuring, monitoring, and supporting servers running the Linux operating system.
Successful candidates will have the knowledge required to configure, manage, operate, and troubleshoot
a Linux environment by using security best practices, scripting, and automation.
What Skills Will You Learn?
- Hardware & System Configuration
- System Operation & Maintenance
- Linux Troubleshooting & D>iagnostics
- Automation & Scripting
Jobs that use CompTIA Linux+
- Linux Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Systems administrator
- Technical Support Specialist
- Web Administrator
1.0 Hardware and System Configuration
- Explain Linux boot process concepts.
- Given a scenario, install, configure, and monitor kernel modules.
- Given a scenario, configure and verify network connection parameters.
- Given a scenario, manage storage in a Linux environment.
- Compare and contrast cloud and virtualization concepts and technologies.
- Given a scenario, configure localization options.
2.0 Systems Operation and Maintenance
- Given a scenario, conduct software installations, configurations, updates, and removals.
- Given a scenario, manage users and groups.
- Given a scenario, create, modify, and redirect files.
- Given a scenario, manage services.
- Summarize and explain server roles.
- Given a scenario, automate and schedule jobs.
- Explain the use and operation of Linux devices.
- Compare and contrast Linux graphical user interfaces.
- Given a scenario, apply or acquire the appropriate user and/or group permissions and ownership.
- Given a scenario, configure and implement appropriate access and authentication methods.
- Summarize security best practices in a Linux environment.
- Given a scenario, implement logging services.
- Given a scenario, implement and configure Linux firewalls.
- Given a scenario, backup, restore, and compress files.
4.0 Linux Troubleshooting and Diagnostics
- Given a scenario, analyze system properties and remediate accordingly.
- Given a scenario, analyze system processes in order to optimize performance.
- Given a scenario, analyze and troubleshoot user issues.
- Given a scenario, analyze and troubleshoot application and hardware issues.
5.0 Automation and Scripting
- Given a scenario, deploy and execute basic BASH scripts.
- Given a scenario, carry out version control using Git.
- Summarize orchestration processes and concepts.
[ back to top ]
CED Solutions is your best choice for CompTIA Linux+,
CompTIA Linux+ training,
CompTIA Linux+ certification,
CompTIA Linux+ boot camp,
CompTIA Linux+ certification training,
CompTIA Linux+ certification course,
CompTIA Linux+ course,
CompTIA Linux+ class.