Cisco ARCH Training Course
Cisco ARCH v3 - Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures (300-320)
|Number of Exams:
Grants (discounts) are available for multiple students for the same or different courses.
|4/1 - 4/3, 2019
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Includes all course materials
- On-site Testing
- Lunch & Snacks provided each day
- Practice Exam
- Certification Exam
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem! Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers. You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures (300-320 ARCH)
Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures (300-320 ARCH) v3.0 course enable students to perform the conceptual, intermediate, and detailed design of a network infrastructure that supports desired network solutions over intelligent network services, to achieve effective performance, scalability, and availability.
ARCH enables learners, applying solid Cisco network solution models and recommended design practices, to provide viable, stable enterprise internetworking solutions. The course presents concepts and examples necessary to design converged enterprise networks. New in v3.0 is the addition of a content addressing software defined networks (SDN).
Building on the Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN) v3.0 course, in the ARCH course the students will learn additional aspects of modular campus design, advanced addressing and routing designs, WAN service designs, enterprise data center, and security designs.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet these objectives:
- Design internal routing for enterprise network
- Design BGP routing for enterprise network
- Design enterprise WAN connectivity
- Design enterprise data center integration
- Design security services in an enterprise network
- Design QoS for optimized user experience
- Design enterprise transition to IPv6
- Design enterprise multicast network
Before taking the ARCH course, learners should be familiar with:
- Internetworking technologies, Cisco products, and Cisco IOS features
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) level-of-knowledge
- Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN) level-of-knowledge
- Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH) level-of-knowledge
- Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) level-of-knowledge
Module 1: Enterprise Connectivity and High-Availability
Module 2: BGP Design
Module 3: Wide Area Networks Design
Module 4: Enterprise Data Center Integration
Module 5: Design Security Services
Module 6: Design QoS for Optimized User Experience
Module 7: Transition to IPv6
Module 8: IP Multicast Design
CED Solutions is your best choice for Cisco ARCH,
Cisco ARCH training,
Cisco ARCH certification,
Cisco ARCH boot camp,
Cisco ARCH certification training,
Cisco ARCH certification course,
Cisco ARCH course,
Cisco ARCH class.