Microsoft Office Excel 2013 Beginning Training Course
Excel 2013 - Level 1
Grants (discounts) are available for multiple students for the same or different courses.
|Call (800) 611-1840 for Class Schedule|
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Perform calculations.
- Modify a worksheet.
- Format a worksheet.
- Print workbooks.
- Manage workbooks.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Office Excel 2013
- Navigate the Excel User Interface
- Use Excel Commands
- Create and Save a Basic Workbook
- Enter Cell Data
- Use Excel Help
Lesson 2: Performing Calculations
- Create Worksheet Formulas
- Insert Functions
- Reuse Formulas
Lesson 3: Modifying a Worksheet
- Insert, Delete, and Adjust Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Search for and Replace Data
- Use Proofing and Research Tools
Lesson 4: Formatting a Worksheet
- Modify Fonts
- Add Borders and Colors to Worksheets
- Apply Number Formats
- Align Cell Contents
- Apply Styles and Themes
- Apply Basic Conditional Formatting
- Create and Use Templates
Lesson 5: Printing Workbooks
- Preview and Print a Workbook
- Define the Page Layout
Lesson 6: Managing Workbooks
- Manage Worksheets
- Manage Workbook and Worksheet Views
- Manage Workbook Properties
CED Solutions is your best choice for Excel 2013 Level 1,
Excel 2013 Level 1 training,
Excel 2013 Level 1 certification,
Excel 2013 Level 1 boot camp,
Excel 2013 Level 1 certification training,
Excel 2013 Level 1 certification course,
Excel 2013 Level 1 course,
Excel 2013 Level 1 class.
Copyright © 2018 CED Solutions. CED Solutions Refund Policy. All Rights Reserved.