Microsoft Project 2010 Training
Microsoft Project 2010
"Fun, energetic - kept the class moving at a comfortable pace and made it interesting"
-Julie B, Coca Cola
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem! Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers. You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
The student will create and manage a project schedule using Microsoft Project 2010.
This class is designed for a person who has an understanding of project management concepts, who is responsible for creating and modifying project plans, and who needs a tool to manage and customize those plans through the implementation stage of a project.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- identify the basic features and components of the Microsoft Project environment.
- create a new project plan file and enter project information.
- manage tasks by organizing tasks and setting task relationships.
- manage resources for a project.
- finalize a project plan.
- exchange project plan data with other applications.
- update a project plan.
- manage project costs.
- report project data visually.
- reuse project plan information.
Getting Started with Microsoft Project
- Explore the Microsoft Project 2010 Environment
- Display an Existing Project Plan in Different Views
Creating a Project Plan
- Create a Project Plan
- Assign a Project Calendar
- Add Tasks to a Project Plan
- Enter the Task Duration Estimates
- Add Resources to a Project Plan
Managing Tasks in a Project Plan
- Outline Tasks
- Link Dependent Tasks
- Set Task Constraints and Deadlines
- Add Notes to a Task
- Add a Recurring Task
Managing Resources in a Project Plan
- Create a Resource Calendar
- Assign Resources to Tasks
- Enter Costs for Resources
- Resolve Resource Conflicts
Finalizing a Project Plan
- Shorten a Project Using the Critical Path
- Set a Baseline
- Print a Project Summary Report
Exchanging Project Plan Data with Other Applications
- Import Project Information
- Export Project Plan Cost Data to an Excel Workbook
- Copy a Picture of the Project Plan Information
Updating a Project Plan
- Enter Task Progress
- Enter Overtime Work
- Edit Tasks
- Reschedule a Task
- Filter Tasks
- Set an Interim Plan
- Create a Custom Table
- Create a Custom Field
Managing Project Costs
- Update Cost Rate Tables
- Group Costs
- Link Documents to a Project Plan
Reporting Project Data Visually
- Create a Visual Report
- Customize a Visual Report
- Create a Visual Report Template
Reusing Project Plan Information
- Create a Project Plan Template
- Create a Custom View
- Make Custom Views Available to Other Project Plans
- Share Resources
- Create a Master Project
CED Solutions is your best choice for Microsoft Project 2010,
Microsoft Project 2010 training,
Microsoft Project 2010 certification,
Microsoft Project 2010 boot camp,
Microsoft Project 2010 certification training,
Microsoft Project 2010 certification course,
Microsoft Project 2010 course,
Microsoft Project 2010 class.