Cisco CIPT2 Certification Training
Cisco CIPT2 - Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 2 Certification Training Course (642-457)
"CED Solutions offers a very friendly, professional and hospitable staff in a learner friendly environment. The instructor demonstrated a great professional working knowledge of all course materials. The CCNP boot camp at CED Solutions is a great way to get hands-on labs with plenty of technical training and field instruction to improve ones technical skills and knowledge."
-Delrick Jordan, Decatur, IL
- Includes roundtrip airfare and lodging
and Fort Lauderdale boot camps only)
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Includes all course materials and practice exams
- Onsite Testing
- Breakfast and Lunch provided each day
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem! Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers. You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 2 (CIPT2 - Exam 642-457)
Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 2 (CIPT2) v8.0 prepares you for implementing Cisco Unified Communications solution in a multisite environment. It covers globalized call routing, Cisco Service Advertisement Framework (SAF) and Call Control Discovery (CCD), tail-end hop-off (TEHO), Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST), and mobility features such as Cisco Device Mobility and Cisco Extension Mobility. You will apply a dial plan for a multisite environment including TEHO, configure survivability for remote sites during WAN failure and implement solutions to reduce bandwidth requirements in the IP WAN. You will also enable Call Admission Control (CAC) including Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Preconditions and automated alternate routing (AAR).
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe multisite deployment issues and solutions, and describe and configure required dial plan elements.
- Implement call-processing resiliency in remote sites by using Cisco Unified SRST, MGCP fallback, and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express in Cisco Unified SRST mode.
- Implement bandwidth management and CAC to prevent oversubscription of the IP WAN.
- Implement Device Mobility and Cisco Extension Mobility.
- Describe and implement CCD deployments.
- Learner Prerequisite Skills and Knowledge
- Course Goal and Objectives
- Course Flow
- Additional References
- Your Training Curriculum
CED Solutions is your best choice for Cisco CIPT2,
Cisco CIPT2 training,
Cisco CIPT2 certification,
Cisco CIPT2 boot camp,
Cisco CIPT2 certification training,
Cisco CIPT2 certification course,
Cisco CIPT2 course,
Cisco CIPT2 class.