Cisco IPS Certification Training
Cisco IPS - Implementing Cisco Intrusion Prevention System Certification Training Course (642-627)
|Number of Exams:
Cisco IPS Training Quote
"The CCNP class environment was outstanding and CED Solutions' handling of all the logistics allowed total focus and greatly enhanced the quality of the training. The instructor matched his speed of instruction with the abilities of the class and he did a great job of keeping us interested. He also exhibited a wealth if knowledge based on real world experience that added depth to the class. "
-Jon Sills, Ashland City, TN
- Includes roundtrip airfare and lodging
and Fort Lauderdale boot camps only)
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Includes all course materials and practice exams
- Onsite Testing
- Breakfast and Lunch provided each day
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem! Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers. You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
Implementing Cisco Intrusion Prevention System (IPS - Exam 642-627)
The Implementing Cisco Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) course is part of the curriculum path leading to the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification. This course is aimed at providing network security engineers with the knowledge and skills needed to deploy Cisco IPS-based security solutions. Successful graduates will be able to reduce risk to the IT infrastructure and applications using Cisco IPS features, and provide detailed operations support for the Cisco IPS.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Evaluate products and deployment architectures for the Cisco IPS product line.
- Perform an initial implementation of a Cisco IPS sensor.
- Implement an initial security policy using a Cisco IPS sensor according to local policies and environmental requirements.
- Deploy customized policies to adapt Cisco IPS traffic analysis and response to the target environment.
- Implement a basic Cisco IPS data management and analysis solution.
- Implement complex Cisco IPS policy virtualization, high availability, and high performance solutions according to policy and environmental requirements.
- Perform the initial setup of, and maintain specific Cisco IPS hardware.
- Introduction to Intrusion Prevention and Detection, Cisco IPS Software, and Supporting Devices
- Installing and Maintaining Cisco IPS Sensors
- Applying Cisco IPS Security Policies
- Adapting Traffic Analysis and Response to the Environment
- Managing and Analyzing Events
- Deploying Virtualization, High Availability, and High Performance Solutions
- Configuring and Maintaining Specific Cisco IPS Hardware
CED Solutions is your best choice for Cisco IPS,
Cisco IPS training,
Cisco IPS certification,
Cisco IPS boot camp,
Cisco IPS certification training,
Cisco IPS certification course,
Cisco IPS course,
Cisco IPS class.