Cisco Firewall Certification Training
Cisco FIREWALL - Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall Solutions Certification Training Course (642-618)
"The instructor was very good at explaining the information. It was very helpful to have access to my own routers and switches. I will be back to CED Solutions for my CCNP!"
-Thomas Straughn, Banner Elk, NC
- Includes roundtrip airfare and lodging
and Fort Lauderdale boot camps only)
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Includes all course materials and practice exams
- Onsite Testing
- Breakfast and Lunch provided each day
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem! Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers. You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall Features (FIREWALL - Exam 642-618)
The 642-618 Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall Solutions (FIREWALL v2.0) exam is associated with the CCNP Security and Cisco Firewall Specialist certifications. This exam tests a candidate's knowledge and skills needed to implement and maintain Cisco ASA-based perimeter solutions. Successful graduates will be able to reduce risk to the IT infrastructure and applications using Cisco ASA features, and provide detailed operations support for the Cisco ASA.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Evaluate the basic firewall technology, features, hardware models, and licensing options of the Cisco ASA security appliance.
- Implement and troubleshoot basic Cisco ASA security appliance connectivity and device management plane features.
- Configure and verify Cisco ASA security appliance network integration.
- Configure and verify Cisco ASA security appliance policy.
- Configure and verify high availability and virtualization on Cisco ASA security appliances.
Cisco ASA adaptive security appliance Basic Configurations
- Identify the ASA product family
- Implement ASA licensing
- Manage the ASA boot process
- Implement ASA interface settings
- Implement ASA management features
- Implement ASA access control features
- Implement Network Address Translation (NAT) on the ASA
- Implement ASDM public server feature
- Implement ASA quality of service (QoS) settings
- Implement ASA transparent firewall
ASA Routing Features
- Implement ASA static routing
- Implement ASA dynamic routing
ASA Inspection Policy
- Implement ASA inspections features
ASA Advanced Network Protections
- Implement ASA Botnet traffic filter
ASA High Availability
- Implement ASA Interface redundancy and load sharing features
- Implement ASA virtualization feature
- Implement ASA stateful failover
CED Solutions is your best choice for Cisco Firewall,
Cisco Firewall training,
Cisco Firewall certification,
Cisco Firewall boot camp,
Cisco Firewall certification training,
Cisco Firewall certification course,
Cisco Firewall course,
Cisco Firewall class.