Microsoft Office Word 2010 Level 2
Word 2010 - Level 2
"I love having Terry as a teacher!! I especially like the "Terry Tips"."
-Debbie Grandos, Wellstar
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem! Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers. You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
This course is for people that need to know how to create or modify complex business documents and customized Word efficiency tools.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- manage lists.
- customize tables and charts.
- customize the formatting of a document using styles and themes.
- modify pictures in a document.
- create customized graphic elements.
- insert content using Quick Parts.
- control text flow.
- use templates to automate document creation.
- use the mail merge function.
- use macros to automate common tasks.
Lesson 1: Managing Lists
- Sort, Renumber, and Customize a List
Lesson 2: Customizing Tables and Charts
- Sort Table Data
- Control Cell Layout
- Perform Calculations in a Table
- Create Charts
Lesson 3: Creating Customized Formats with Styles and Themes
- Create or Modify a Text Style
- Create a Custom List or Table Style
- Apply Default and Customized Document Themes
Lesson 4: Modifying Pictures
- Resize a Picture
- Adjust the Picture Appearance Settings
- Wrap Text Around a Picture
- Insert and Format Screenshots in a Document
Lesson 5: Creating Customized Graphic Elements
- Create Text Boxes and Pull Quotes
- Draw Shapes
- Add WordArt and Other Special Effects to Text
- Create Complex Illustrations with SmartArt
Lesson 6: Inserting Content Using Quick Parts
- Insert Building Blocks
- Create Building Blocks
- Modify Building Blocks
- Insert Fields Using Quick Parts
Lesson 7: Controlling Text Flow
- Control Paragraph Flow
- Insert Section Breaks
- Insert Columns
- Link Text Boxes to Control Text Flow
Lesson 8: Using Templates to Automate Document Creation
- Create a Document Based on a Template
- Create a Template
Lesson 9: Automating the Mail Merge
- Use the Mail Merge Feature
- Merge Envelopes and Labels
- Create a Data Source Using Word
Lesson 10: Using Macros to Automate Tasks
- Automate Tasks Using Macros
- Create a Macro
CED Solutions is your best choice for Microsoft Word 2010,
Microsoft Word 2010 training,
Microsoft Word 2010 certification,
Microsoft Word 2010 boot camp,
Microsoft Word 2010 certification training,
Microsoft Word 2010 certification course,
Microsoft Word 2010 course,
Microsoft Word 2010 class.