Microsoft Office Word 2010 Training
Word 2010 - Level 1
"Very knowledgeable - lots of energy and patience. Kept the class on track - Excellent instructor!"
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem! Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers. You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
This course is for students who want to learn to use the most widely used features of Microsoft Word 2010. It will provide a good foundation before getting into more advanced features.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create and edit a Word document.
- format text and paragraphs.
- insert a table.
- insert special characters and graphical objects.
- control the page setup and appearance of a Word document.
- proofread documents for accuracy.
Lesson 1: Creating a Word Document
Lesson 2: Editing a Word Document
Lesson 3: Formatting Text in a Word Document
- Change Font Styles
- Highlight Text in a Document
Lesson 4: Formatting Paragraphs in a Word Document
- Set Tabs to Align Text
- Modify the Layout of a Paragraph
- Create Lists
- Apply Borders and Shading
- Apply Styles
- Manage Formatting
Lesson 5: Inserting Tables in a Word Document
- Create a Table
- Modify a Table
- Format a Table
- Convert Text to a Table
Lesson 6: Inserting Special Characters and Graphical Objects
- Insert Symbols and Special Characters
- Insert Illustrations in a Document
Lesson 7: Controlling the Appearance of the Pages in a Word Document
- Control the Layout of a Page
- Apply a Page Border and Color
- Add Watermarks
- Add Headers and Footers
Lesson 8: Proofreading a Word Document
- Check Spelling and Grammar
- Use the Thesaurus
- Customize the AutoCorrect Options
CED Solutions is your best choice for Word 2010,
Word 2010 training,
Word 2010 certification,
Word 2010 boot camp,
Word 2010 certification training,
Word 2010 certification course,
Word 2010 course,
Word 2010 class.