Microsoft Office Excel 2010 Training
Excel 2010 - Level 1
"Excellent instructor; very knowledgeable and able to hold attention. Provided excellent clarity in teaching."
-Pat Hamby, WDC
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem! Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers. You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
This course is designed for students who desire to gain the necessary skills to create, edit, format, work with formulas, and print Microsoft Office Excel 2010 worksheets.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create a basic worksheet by using Microsoft Office Excel 2010.
- perform calculations in an Excel worksheet.
- modify an Excel worksheet.
- format a worksheet.
- print the content of an Excel workbook.
- manage an Excel workbook.
Lesson 1: Creating a Basic Excel Worksheet
- Identify the Elements of the User Interface
- Customize the Excel Interface
- Work with Cells
- Enter Data in an Excel Workbook
- Obtain Help in Excel
Lesson 2: Performing Calculations in an Excel Worksheet
- Create Basic Formulas
- Calculate the Cell Values by Using Functions
- Copy Formulas and Functions
Lesson 3: Modifying an Excel Worksheet
- Manipulate Data
- Modify the Worksheet Elements
- Search for Data in a Worksheet
- Modify Rows and Columns
Lesson 4: Formatting an Excel Worksheet
- Modify Fonts
- Check a Worksheet for Spelling Errors
- Apply Number Formatting
- Add Borders and Colors to Cells
- Align the Content in a Cell
- Apply Cell Styles
Lesson 5: Printing Excel Workbooks
- Set the Page Layout Options
- Set Page Breaks
- Print a Workbook
Lesson 6: Managing an Excel Workbook
- Format Worksheet Tabs
- Manage Worksheets
- View Worksheets and Workbooks
CED Solutions is your best choice for Excel 2010 Beginning,
Excel 2010 Beginning training,
Excel 2010 Beginning certification,
Excel 2010 Beginning boot camp,
Excel 2010 Beginning certification training,
Excel 2010 Beginning certification course,
Excel 2010 Beginning course,
Excel 2010 Beginning class.