MCTS NET Certification Training
MCTS: .NET Framework 4, Web Applications Training Course
"Knowledgeable not only about the course, but real world experience. Just excellent! Keep up and learn in an intense environment. I would recommend CED to all of my college associates. Best training class I have ever attended!”"
- Includes roundtrip airfare and lodging
and Fort Lauderdale boot camps only)
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Includes all course materials and practice exams
- Onsite Testing
- Breakfast and Lunch provided each day
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem! Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers. You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
Exam: 70-515 - This exam is designed to test the candidate's knowledge and skills for developing Web applications using ASP.NET and the .NET Framework 4.
Candidates for this exam are professional Web developers who use Microsoft Visual Studio. Candidates should have a minimum of two to three years of experience developing Web-based applications by using Visual Studio and Microsoft ASP.NET. Candidates should be experienced users of Visual Studio 2008 and later releases and should have a fundamental knowledge of the .NET Framework 4 programming languages (C# or Microsoft Visual Basic). In addition, candidates should understand how to use the new features of Visual Studio 2010 and the .NET Framework 4.
Candidates should also have a minimum of one year of experience with the following:
- Accessing data by using Microsoft ADO.NET and LINQ
- Creating and consuming Web and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services
- State management
- ASP.NET configuration
- Debugging and deployment
- Application and page life-cycle management
- Security aspects such as authentication and authorization
- Client-side scripting languages
- Internet Information Server (IIS)
- ASP.NET MVC
Skills Being Measured
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below.
Developing Web Forms Pages
- Configure Web Forms pages.
- Implement master pages and themes.
- Implement globalization.
- Handle page life cycle events.
- Implement caching.
- Manage state.
Developing and Using Web Forms Controls
- Validate user input.
- Create page layout.
- Implement user controls.
- Implement server controls.
- Manipulate user interface controls from code-behind.
Implementing Client-Side Scripting and AJAX
- Alter a page dynamically by manipulating the DOM.
- Implement ASP.NET AJAX.
- Implement AJAX by using jQuery.
Configuring and Extending a Web Application
- Configure authentication and authorization.
- Configure providers.
- Create and configure HttpHandlers and HttpModules.
- Configure initialization and error handling.
- Reference and configure ASMX and WCF services.
- Configure projects and solutions, and reference assemblies.
- Debug a Web application.
- Deploy a Web application.
Displaying and Manipulating Data
- Implement data-bound controls.
- Implement DataSource controls.
- Query and manipulate data by using LINQ.
- Create and consume a data service.
- Create and configure a Dynamic Data project.
Developing a Web Application by Using ASP.NET MVC 2
- Create custom routes.
- Create controllers and actions.
- Structure an ASP.NET MVC application.
- Create and customize views.
CED Solutions is your best choice for MCTS NET Web Applications,
MCTS NET Web Applications training,
MCTS NET Web Applications certification,
MCTS NET Web Applications boot camp,
MCTS NET Web Applications certification training,
MCTS NET Web Applications certification course,
MCTS NET Web Applications course,
MCTS NET Web Applications class.