MCTS .NET Certification Training
MCTS: .NET Framework 4, Windows Applications Training Course
||MCTS: .NET Framework 4, Windows Application
|Number of Exams:
MCTS NET Training Quote
"The instructor was very knowledgeable. He knew all the fine details and knew exactly why. CED Solutions puts everything they have into helping every single student finish his/her certification successfully and I admire their efforts. Thank you CED Solutions!"
-James Ahn, Richmond, VA
- Includes roundtrip airfare and lodging
and Fort Lauderdale boot camps only)
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Includes all course materials and practice exams
- Onsite Testing
- Breakfast and Lunch provided each day
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem! Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers. You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
Windows Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
Exam: 70-511 - This exam is designed to test the candidate's knowledge and skills for developing applications using Windows Forms, WPF and the .NET Framework 4.
The candidate works in a development environment that uses Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2010 and Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 to create WinForms and WPF applications. The candidate should have at least one year of experience developing Windows-based applications by using Visual Studio, including at least six months of experience with Visual Studio 2010 Professional.
In addition, the candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- a solid understanding of the .NET Framework 4.0 solution stack for WPF and WinForm applications
- experience in creating data-driven user interfaces for WPF and WinForm applications
- experience in creating layouts by using Extensible Application Markup Language (XAML)
- experience in programming against the WPF and WinForm object model
- experience with unit testing using MSTest
- experience with setup and deployment projects
Skills Being Measured
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below.
Building a User Interface by Using Basic Techniques
- Choose the most appropriate control class.
- Implement screen layout by using nested control hierarchies.
- Create and apply styles and theming.
- Manage reusable resources.
- Implement an animation in WPF.
Enhancing a User Interface by Using Advanced Techniques
- Manage routed events in WPF.
- Configure WPF commanding.
- Modify the visual interface at run time.
- Implement user-defined controls.
- Create and display graphics.
- Add multimedia content to an application in WPF.
- Create and apply control templates in WPF.
- Create data, event, and property triggers in WPF.
Managing Data at the User Interface Layer
- Implement data binding.
- Implement value converters in WPF.
- Implement data validation.
- Implement and consume change notification interfaces.
- Prepare collections of data for display.
- Bind to hierarchical data.
- Implement data-bound controls.
- Create a data template in WPF.
Enhancing the Functionality and Usability of a Solution
- Integrate WinForms and WPF within an application.
- Implement asynchronous processes and threading.
- Incorporate globalization and localization features.
- Implement drag and drop operations within and across applications.
- Implement security features of an application.
- Manage user and application settings.
- Implement dependency properties.
Stabilizing and Releasing a Solution
- Implement a WPF test strategy.
- Debug XAML by using the WPF Visualizer.
- Debug WPF issues by using PresentationTraceSources.
- Configure a ClickOnce deployment.
- Create and configure a Windows Installer project.
- Configure deployment security settings.
CED Solutions is your best choice for MCTS NET,
MCTS NET training,
MCTS NET certification,
MCTS NET boot camp,
MCTS NET certification training,
MCTS NET certification course,
MCTS NET course,
MCTS NET class.