CRM Certification Training
MCITP: Installation and Configuration for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0
"I am so impressed with CED that I am returning for MCITP."
-Michael Crayne, Phoenixville, PA
- Includes roundtrip airfare and lodging
and Fort Lauderdale boot camps only)
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Includes all course materials and practice exams
- Onsite Testing
- Breakfast and Lunch provided each day
Advance your career potential by earning a Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) for Microsoft Dynamics CRM certification. This credential validates your technical skills and ability to implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM, a flexible customer relationship management (CRM) software solution used worldwide by companies of all sizes and across every industry.
Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Implementation and Maintenance
Installing and Configuring SQL Server 2008
- Install SQL Server 2008 and related services.
- Configure SQL Server instances.
- Configure SQL Server services.
- Configure additional SQL Server components.
- Implement database mail.
- Configure full-text indexing.
Maintaining SQL Server Instances
- Manage SQL Server Agent jobs.
- Manage SQL Server Agent alerts.
- Manage SQL Server Agent operators.
- Implement the declarative management framework (DMF).
- Back up a SQL Server environment
Managing SQL Server Security
- Manage logins and server roles.
- Manage users and database roles.
- Manage SQL Server instance permissions.
- Manage database permissions.
- Manage schema permissions and object permissions.
- Audit SQL Server instances.
- Manage transparent data encryption.
- Configure surface area.
Maintaining a SQL Server Database
- Back up databases.
- Restore databases.
- Manage and configure databases.
- Manage database snapshots.
- Maintain database integrity.
- Maintain a database by using maintenance plans.
Performing Data Management Tasks
- Import and export data.
- Manage data partitions.
- Implement data compression.
- Maintain indexes.
- Manage collations.
Monitoring and Troubleshooting SQL Server
- Identify SQL Server service problems.
- Identify concurrency problems.
- Identify SQL Agent job execution problems.
- Locate error information.
Optimizing SQL Server Performance
- Implement Resource Governor.
- Use the Database Engine Tuning Advisor.
- Collect trace data by using SQL Server Profiler.
- Collect performance data by using Dynamic Management Views (DMVs).
- Collect performance data by using System Monitor.
- Use Performance Studio.
Implementing High Availability
- Implement database mirroring.
- Implement a SQL Server clustered instance.
- Implement log shipping.
- Implement replication.
[ Back to top ]
Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment
Managing and Maintaining Physical and Logical Devices
- Manage basic disks and dynamic disks.
- Monitor server hardware. Tools might include Device Manager, the Hardware Troubleshooting Wizard, and appropriate Control Panel items.
- Optimize server disk performance.
- Install and configure server hardware devices.
Managing Users, Computers, and Groups
- Manage local, roaming, and mandatory user profiles.
- Create and manage computer accounts in an Active Directory environment.
- Create and manage groups.
- Create and manage user accounts.
- Troubleshoot computer accounts.
- Troubleshoot user accounts.
- Troubleshoot user authentication issues.
Managing and Maintaining Access to Resources
- Configure access to shared folders.
- Troubleshoot Terminal Services.
- Configure file system permissions.
- Troubleshoot access to files and shared folders.
Managing and Maintaining a Server Environment
- Monitor and analyze events. Tools might include Event Viewer and System Monitor.
- Manage software update infrastructure.
- Manage software site licensing.
- Manage servers remotely.
- Troubleshoot print queues.
- Monitor system performance.
- Monitor file and print servers. Tools might include Task Manager, Event Viewer, and System Monitor.
- Monitor and optimize a server environment for application performance.
- Manage a Web server.
Managing and Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Perform system recovery for a server.
- Manage backup procedures.
- Recover from server hardware failure.
- Restore backup data.
- Schedule backup jobs.
[ Back to top ]
Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure
Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining IP Addressing
- Configure TCP/IP addressing on a server computer.
- Manage DHCP.
- Troubleshoot TCP/IP addressing.
- Troubleshoot DHCP.
Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining Name Resolution
- Install and configure the DNS Server service.
- Manage DNS.
- Monitor DNS. Tools might include System Monitor, Event Viewer, Replication Monitor, and DNS debug logs.
Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining Network Security
- Implement secure network administration procedures.
- Monitor network protocol security. Tools might include the IP Security Monitor Microsoft Management Console (MMC) snap-in and Kerberos support tools.
- Troubleshoot network protocol security. Tools might include the IP Security Monitor MMC snap-in, Event Viewer, and Network Monitor.
Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining Routing and Remote Access
- Configure Routing and Remote Access user authentication.
- Manage remote access.
- Manage TCP/IP routing.
- Implement secure access between private networks.
- Troubleshoot user access to remote access services.
- Troubleshoot Routing and Remote Access routing.
Maintaining a Network Infrastructure
- Monitor network traffic. Tools might include Network Monitor and System Monitor.
- Troubleshoot connectivity to the Internet.
- Troubleshoot server services.
[ Back to top ]
CRM 3.0 Installation & Configuration
This certification exam measures your ability to do the following:
- Understand and articulate how to set up and configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0.
- Understand the components used within a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 deployment and how those components should be effectively installed and deployed to support Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Understand supporting components such as Active Directory, Microsoft SQL Server 2000, IIS, and Microsoft Exchange, as well as the Microsoft Dynamics CRM components, which include Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server, the Web browser client, the Microsoft Dynamics CRM client for Microsoft Office Outlook, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Exchange E-Mail Router, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM sample data.
- Configure business units, sites, security roles, users, teams, and organizational settings.
- Use the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 User Manager, Server Manager, and License Manager tools.
- Import and export customizations.
- Redeploy, upgrade, uninstall, and repair Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0.
Components of a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Deployment
- Understand Features of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server
- Understand Features of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Clients
- Using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Laptop Client in Offline/Online Modes
- Understand Microsoft Dynamics CRM E-Mail Processing Concepts
- Understand SQL Server Reporting Services and Filtered Views
Planning a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Deployment
- Transport Customizations
- Customize Forms, Previews, and Views
- Work with Entity Attributes
- Modify Entity Mapping
- Renaming Entities
Work with Custom Entities
- Deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM in Supported Active Directory Configurations
- Deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM in Supported SQL Server Configurations
- Understand the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Licensing Model
Installing Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server
- Install and Manage Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sample Data
- Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM Exchange E-Mail Router
- Install the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Client for Microsoft Office Outlook
Configuring Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Create and Maintain Business Units and Sites
- Maintain Microsoft Dynamics CRM Security Roles
- Understand Microsoft Dynamics CRM Security Concepts
- Create Teams and Deploy Them in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM System Settings
- Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM Using Server Manager and License Manager
- Import and Export Customizations
Maintaining Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Redeploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Upgrade Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Uninstall and Repair Microsoft Dynamics CRM
[ Back to top ]
CED Solutions is your best choice for MCITP CRM 3,
MCITP CRM 3 training,
MCITP CRM 3 certification,
MCITP CRM 3 boot camp,
MCITP CRM 3 certification training,
MCITP CRM 3 certification course,
MCITP CRM 3 course,
MCITP CRM 3 class.