Windows Enterprise Desktop Certification Training
MCITP: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Administrator
||MCTS: Windows 7, Configuring
MCITP: Windows 7, Desktop Administration
|Number of Exams:
Windows 7 Enterprise Training Quote
"I am so impressed with CED that I am returning for MCITP."
-Michael Crayne, Phoenixville, PA
- Includes roundtrip airfare and lodging
and Fort Lauderdale boot camps only)
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Includes all course materials and practice exams
- Onsite Testing
- Breakfast and Lunch provided each day
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem! Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers. You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
Built on the strengths of Windows Server 2008 and Windows Vista, Windows 7 is the new Microsoft operating system designed to enhance your organization's desktop environment. Windows 7 provides improved security and manageability for remote and local PCs, and improves performance and reliability. Become the Windows 7 expert in your organization.
This instructor-led course is intended for IT professionals who are interested in expanding their knowledge base and technical skills about Windows 7 Client. In this course, students learn how to install, upgrade, and migrate to Windows 7 client. Students then configure Windows 7 client for network connectivity, security, maintenance, and mobile computing. This course helps students prepare for the Exam 70-680, TS: Windows 7, Configuring.
Microsoft Exam 70-680
Windows 7, Configuring
Exam: 70-680 - Candidates for this exam operate in computing environments that use Microsoft Windows 7 as a desktop operating system in an enterprise environment. Candidates should have at least one year of experience in the IT field, as well as experience implementing and administering any Windows client operating system in a networked environment.
Installing, Upgrading, and Migrating to Windows 7
- Perform a clean installation.
- Upgrade to Windows 7 from previous versions of Windows.
- Migrate user profiles.
Deploying Windows 7
- Capture a system image.
- Prepare a system image for deployment.
- Deploy a system image.
- Configure a VHD.
Configuring Hardware and Applications
- Configure devices.
- Configure application compatibility.
- Configure application restrictions.
- Configure Internet Explorer.
Configuring Network Connectivity
- Configure IPv4 network settings.
- Configure IPv6 network settings.
- Configure networking settings.
- Configure Windows Firewall.
- Configure remote management.
Configuring Access to Resources
- Configure shared resources.
- Configure file and folder access.
- Configure user account control (UAC).
- Configure authentication and authorization.
- Configure BranchCache.
Configuring Mobile Computing
- Configure BitLocker and BitLocker To Go.
- Configure DirectAccess.
- Configure mobility options.
- Configure remote connections.
Monitoring and Maintaining Systems that Run Windows 7
- Configure updates to Windows 7.
- Manage disks.
- Monitor systems.
- Configure performance settings.
Configuring Backup and Recovery Options
- Configure backup.
- Configure system recovery options.
- Configure file recovery options.
[ back to top ]
Microsoft Exam 70-686
Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Administrator
Exam: 70-686 - This exam is intended to validate a candidates ability to support medium to very large computing environments that use Windows 7. These responsibilities include setting the strategic direction for the client computers, the supporting infrastructure, and the applications.
Planning and Managing a Client Life Cycle Strategy
- Plan and manage client licensing and activation.
- Plan and manage software updates.
- Plan and manage a physical hardware and virtualization strategy.
Designing a Standard Image
- Design an image creation strategy.
- Design a custom image.
- Define an image update strategy.
Designing Client Configurations
- Design standard system settings.
- Define client security standards.
- Define Windows Internet Explorer settings.
Designing a Windows 7 Client Deployment
- Analyze the environment and choose appropriate deployment methods.
- Design a lite-touch deployment strategy.
- Design a zero-touch deployment strategy.
- Design a user state migration strategy.
Designing Application Packages for Deployment
- Design a delivery or deployment strategy.
- Manage application compatibility.
Identifying and Resolving Deployment and Client Configuration Issues
- Identify and resolve Internet Explorer issues.
- Identify and resolve Group Policy issues.
- Identify and resolve networking issues.
- Identify and resolve authentication and authorization issues.
[ back to top ]
CED Solutions is your best choice for Windows 7 Enterprise,
Windows 7 Enterprise training,
Windows 7 Enterprise certification,
Windows 7 Enterprise boot camp,
Windows 7 Enterprise certification training,
Windows 7 Enterprise certification course,
Windows 7 Enterprise course,
Windows 7 Enterprise class.