Java Programmer Certification Training
Oracle Certified Java Programmer
"When I take another computer course, it will be from CED Solutions. As a matter of fact, any computer course I take from this point on will be from CED! I will also ask all my associates to take their computer courses from CED."
-Aundra Johnson, East Point, GA
- Includes roundtrip airfare and lodging
and Fort Lauderdale boot camps only)
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Includes all course materials and practice exams
- Onsite Testing
- Breakfast and Lunch provided each day
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem! Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers. You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
The Oracle Certified Java Programmer Certification is for individuals with Java Programming experience and who are familiar with object oriented programming and seek recognition for their expertise with Java platforms and technologies. Includes the Java Programmer Certification Exam.
This course is intended for individuals with experience using Java SE 6. Students should have knowledge of database structures and terminology. Also, they should be familiar with object oriented programming.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create and manage custom classes.
- control program flow by writing code to respond to specific criteria.
- implement object-oriented programming techniques to create reusable and reliable programs.
- work with Java utility class libraries.
- use the capabilities of the Java I/O package to read and write data to external files or media.
- use collection APIs in Java to manage data.
- use generics to enforce compile-time type checking.
- use multi-threaded programs to help handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- manage Java applications for memory efficiency
Working with Classes
- Create Classes
- Create Variables
- Write an Expression
- Work with Arrays
- Work with Static Class Members
- Define Methods
- Use Enumerated Data Types
Controlling Program Flow
- Work with Conditional Statements
- Work with Looping Statements
- Handle Exceptions
- Handle Chained Exceptions
- Write and Enable Assertions
Implementing Object-Oriented Programming Concepts
- Extend a Class
- Overload and Override Methods
- Work with Interfaces
- Create Inner Classes
- Examine Object-Oriented Design Concepts
Working with Java Utility Class Libraries
- Work with Strings
- Format and Parse Strings
- Work with Dates, Numbers, and Currencies
Using the Java I/O Package
- Work with the File Class
- Work with Byte Streams
- Work with Character Streams
- Read Files
- Write to a File
- Manipulate I/O Objects
- Work with the Collection Interface
- Work with the Set Collection
- Work with List Collections
- Work with Queues
- Work with the Map Collection
- Work with Collection Utilities
Working with Generics
- Declare Generics
- Implement Generics
Using Multi-Threaded Programs
- Create a Multi-Threaded Program
- Synchronize Threads
Managing Java Applications
- Implement Garbage Collection
- Deploy a Java Application
CED Solutions is your best choice for Oracle Certified Java Programmer,
Oracle Certified Java Programmer training,
Oracle Certified Java Programmer certification,
Oracle Certified Java Programmer boot camp,
Oracle Certified Java Programmer certification training,
Oracle Certified Java Programmer certification course,
Oracle Certified Java Programmer course,
Oracle Certified Java Programmer class.