Crystal Reports 11 Training
Crystal Reports XI - Level 1
"Great instructor, great atmosphere, I am speechless! WOW. Great camaraderie, new friendships, and a new view towards technology."
-David Frankfort, Houston, TX
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem! Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers. You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
Crystal Reports XI: Level 1 is the primary recommended course you should take if your job responsibilities require you to obtain output from databases. It is also the first course in the Crystal Reports XI series. In this course, you will build basic list and group reports that work with almost any database.
Target Student: This course is designed for a person who needs output from a database. In some cases, database programs have limited reporting tools, and/or they may not have access to those tools. Students may or may not have programming and/or SQL experience.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create a report by using data from an existing database.
- use a report to present specific data in the desired order.
- create groups to summarize report data.
- build formulas to calculate and display data.
- format reports.
- add and modify elements in a report.
- create single data series charts.
- distribute report data.
Creating a Report
- Set Default Report Settings
- Specify Fields for a New Report
- Preview a Report
- Modify Field Display
- Add a Report Title
- Position Fields
- Add Fields from Other Tables
Displaying Specific Report Data
- Find Data
- Sort Data
- Filter Data by a Single Criterion
Grouping Report Data
- Insert a Group
- Add Summaries
- Format Summary Information
- Change Group Options
- Add a Second-Level Grouping
- Filter Records by Group
- Create a Top N Sort Group
- Create a Formula
- Edit a Formula
- Combine Fields by Formula
- Delete a Formula
- Filter Data by Multiple Criteria
- Modify a Filter Using an OR Operator
- Create a Parameter Field
- Account for Null Fields in a Formula
- Remove White Space
- Insert Page Header/Footer Data
- Add Borders, Boxes, and Lines
- Change Field Background Color
- Change the Margins
- Add a Watermark
- Insert Objects Using Object Linking and Embedding
- Modify Formatting Based on Data Value
- Suppress Report Sections
- Insert Hyperlinks
- Hide Blank Report Sections
Creating Pie Charts
- Create a Pie Chart with a Drill-Down
- Modify Chart Text
- Format a Chart
- Present a Chart by Group
- Export to a PDF File
- Export to a Microsoft Excel File
- Export to an Access Database File
- Export a Report Definition
- Create Mailing Labels
CED Solutions is your best choice for Crystal Reports 11,
Crystal Reports 11 training,
Crystal Reports 11 certification,
Crystal Reports 11 boot camp,
Crystal Reports 11 certification training,
Crystal Reports 11 certification course,
Crystal Reports 11 course,
Crystal Reports 11 class.