PMP Exam Prep Training
Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam Prep
Grants (discounts) are available for multiple students for the same or different courses.
|Call (800) 611-1840 for Class Schedule
- Certified Instructor
- Includes all course materials
Project management experts are in high demand because it's a role that can ensure major projects are executed successfully. The Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification is governed by the Project Management Institute. It is considered the gold standard for project management certifications and validates skills across predictive, hybrid, and agile project approaches and tests your understanding of people skills such as building teams, managing conflict, addressing challenges, and process skills that emphasize the technical aspects of project management such as managing risk, schedules, budgets, and assessing the business environment to make projects successful.
Note: This course has been approved by PMI for 35 PDUs.
Who Should Attend?
The Project Management Professional® PMP certification demonstrates to employers, customers, and colleagues that a project manager possesses project management knowledge, experience, and skills to bring projects to successful completion. This course is suited for mid-career professionals (3+ years), with minimum work experience requirements to satisfy exam eligibility. See the prerequisites section for more details.
You are required to have at least 35 contact hours of formal project management education to be eligible for the PMP Certification Exam. In addition, you need to meet one of the following sets of educational and professional requirements:
A four-year bachelor's degree or global equivalent AND at least 36 months of unique non-overlapping professional project management experience
A high school diploma, associate's degree, or global equivalent AND at least 60 months of unique non-overlapping professional project management experience
The 35 contact hours requirement is satisfied by the Project Management Academy PMP training course. Project Management Academy is a PMI Premier Authorized Training Partner (ATP).
- Reduce complexity and confusion of how to best study to pass the PMP exam
- Prepare to take and pass the PMP certification exam
- Optimize PMP exam prep study plans to meet the needs of busy professionals
- Reduce anxiety associated with becoming a PMP credential holder
- Enhance skills to improve individual performance, project and business outcomes, continuous improvement
- All of our PMP exam prep courses are taught by expert and PMI-approved instructors and fulfill the PMI-required 35 contact hours of project management training. In addition to the PMP training course, you will also receive the following with 6-months of access to an extensive online PMP training portal upon registration:
- 12+ Hours of supplemental deep dive video lectures
- A full-length mock PMP exam via Exam Simulator with Customized Study Plan recommendations and instructor-led review session PMP Training Support including post-class tutoring webinars, discussion boards, and application resources
- 2000+ Practice PMP exam questions in an Exam Simulator with Customized Study Plan recommendations
- Digital downloads of all course materials including PMP Exam Prep Strategy Guide, PMP exam prep exercises, games, quick study guides, PMP terms flashcards, Formulas Cheat Sheets, Primary Inputs, Tools & Techniques, and Outputs (ITTOs) Reference Guide, Sample Project Documents
- The PMI® Authorized PMP Exam Prep Student Manual
1 - THE PMI PROJECT MANAGEMENT MINDSET*
This bonus lesson level-sets students on the underpinnings of project management and agile to ensure full comprehension of the subsequent training topics. Students with many years of project management experience benefit from this lesson as it instills the PMI-defined ways of describing project management, which is what is tested on the PMP exam.
2 - CREATING A HIGH-PERFORMING TEAM
This lesson focuses on the people involved to make projects successful. Critical concepts that you will be tested on the PMP exam related to this lesson include: building a team, defining ground rules, negotiating project agreements, empowering and training team members and stakeholders, managing in a virtual environment, and building a shared understanding of project goals to drive towards project success.
3 - STARTING THE PROJECT
This lesson focuses on planning a project. Key concepts that you will be tested on the PMP exam related to this lesson include: determining appropriate project methodology and practices, planning and managing project scope, budget, and schedule, establishing quality standards, defining project activities, managing project procurement, and establishing project governance and closure practices.
4 - DOING THE WORK
This lesson focuses on project execution. Important concepts that you will be tested on the PMP exam related to this lesson include: assessing and managing risk and issues, delivering business value, managing stakeholder communications, creating project artifacts, managing project changes, and planning for project continuity.
5 - KEEPING THE TEAM ON TRACK
This lesson focuses on leadership and collaboration. Major concepts that you will be tested on the PMP exam related to this lesson include: learning leadership styles to encourage team performance, supporting issue mitigation to enable the team's best work, navigating conflict management, promoting team collaboration, supporting mentorship and applying emotional intelligence.
6 - KEEPING THE BUSINESS IN MIND
This lesson focuses on project compliance and outcomes. Essential concepts that you will be tested on the PMP exam related to this lesson include: managing compliance requirements, evaluating and delivering project benefits and value, addressing internal and external business changes, supporting organizational change, and employing continuous process improvement.
7 - PREPARING FOR THE PMP EXAM*
This bonus lesson focuses on getting you ready to pass your PMP exam. Review what to expect on the exam, preparation tips, application and certification maintenance guidance, and an overview of the Supplemental Study Resources available.
CED Solutions is your best choice for PMP Exam Prep,
PMP Exam Prep training,
PMP Exam Prep certification,
PMP Exam Prep boot camp,
PMP Exam Prep certification training,
PMP Exam Prep certification course,
PMP Exam Prep course,
PMP Exam Prep class.