Oracle Database 19c: Data Guard Administration Training Course
Oracle Database 19c: Data Guard Administration Workshop
Grants (discounts) are available for multiple students for the same or different courses.
|4/10 - 4/14, 2023
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM CT
6:00 AM - 2:00 PM PT
4:00 AM - 12:00 PM HT
- Certified Instructor
- Includes all course materials
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem!
Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers.
You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
This course teaches you how to use Oracle Data Guard. Expert Oracle University instructors will demonstrate how this solution protects your Oracle database against planned and unplanned downtimes.
- What is Oracle Data Guard?
- Types of Standby Databases
- Types of Data Guard Services
- Role Transitions: Switchover and Failover
- Oracle Data Guard Broker Framework
- Choosing an Interface for Administering a Data Guard Configuration
- Oracle Data Guard: Architecture (Overview)
- Oracle Net Services in a Data Guard Environment
- Creating a Physical Standby Database by Using SQL and RMAN Commands
- Managing Physical Standby Files After Structural Changes on the Primary Database
- Using Oracle Active Data Guard: Supported Workloads in Read-Only Standby
- Using Oracle Active Data Guard: Far Sync and Real-Time Cascading
- Creating and Managing a Snapshot Standby Database
- Creating a Logical Standby Database
- Creating and Monitoring a Data Guard Broker Configuration
- Configuring Data Protection Modes
- Optimizing and Tuning a Data Guard Configuration
- Performing Role Transitions
- Using Flashback Database in a Data Guard Configuration
- Enabling Fast-Start Failover
- Backup and Recovery Considerations in an Oracle Data Guard Configuration
- Enhanced Client Connectivity in a Data Guard Environment
- Patching and Upgrading Databases in a Data Guard Configuration
CED Solutions is your best choice for Oracle 19c Data Guard,
Oracle 19c Data Guard training,
Oracle 19c Data Guard certification,
Oracle 19c Data Guard boot camp,
Oracle 19c Data Guard certification training,
Oracle 19c Data Guard certification course,
Oracle 19c Data Guard course,
Oracle 19c Data Guard class.