Microsoft AZ-700 Training Course
MCA Microsoft Course AZ-700: Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
|Number of Exams:
||Microsoft Certified: Azure Network Engineer Associate
Grants (discounts) are available for multiple students for the same or different courses.
Guaranteed to Run
|7/18 - 7/20, 2022
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM CT
6:00 AM - 2:00 PM PT
4:00 AM - 12:00 PM HT
- Certified Instructor
- Includes all course materials
- Practice Exam
- Certification Exam
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem!
Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers.
You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
This course teaches Network Engineers how to design, implement, and maintain Azure networking solutions. This course covers the process of designing, implementing, and managing core Azure networking infrastructure, Hybrid Networking connections, load balancing traffic, network routing, private access to Azure services, network security and monitoring.
Learn how to design and implement a secure, reliable, network infrastructure in Azure and how to establish hybrid connectivity, routing, private access to Azure services, and monitoring in Azure.
This course is for Network Engineers looking to specialize in Azure networking solutions. An Azure Network engineer designs and implements core Azure networking infrastructure, hybrid networking connections, load balance traffic, network routing, private access to Azure services, network security and monitoring. The azure network engineer will manage networking solutions for optimal performance, resiliency, scale, and security.
Successful Azure Network Engineers start this role with experience in enterprise networking, on-premises or cloud infrastructure and network security.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configurations, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of software defined networking.
- Understanding hybrid network connectivity methods, such as VPN.
- Understanding resilience and disaster recovery, including high availability and restore operations.
Module 1: Azure Virtual Networks
In this module you will learn how to design and implement fundamental Azure Networking resources such as virtual networks, public and private IPs, DNS, virtual network peering, routing, and Azure Virtual NAT.
- Azure Virtual Networks
- Public IP services
- public and private DNS
- cross-VNet connectivity
- Virtual Network Routing
- Azure virtual Network NAT
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Implement virtual networks
- Configure public IP services
- Configure private and public DNS zones
- Design and implement cross-VNET connectivity
- Implement virtual network routing
- Design and implement an Azure Virtual Network NAT
Module 2: Design and Implement Hybrid Networking
- In this module you will learn how to design and implement hybrid networking solutions such as Site-to-Site VPN connections, Point-to-Site VPN connections, Azure Virtual WAN and Virtual WAN hubs.
- Site-to-site VPN connection
- Point-to-Site VP connections
- Azure Virtual WAN
Design and implement a site-to-site VPN connection
- Design and implement a point-to-site VPN connection
- Design and implement authentication
- Design and implement Azure Virtual WAN Resources
Module 3: Design and implement Azure ExpressRoute
In this module you will learn how to design and implement Azure ExpressRoute, ExpressRoute Global Reach, ExpressRoute FastPath and ExpressRoute Peering options.
- ExpressRoute Direct
- ExpressRoute FastPath
- ExpressRoute Peering
Design and implement Expressroute
- Design and implement Expressroute Direct
- Design and implement Expressroute FastPath
Module 4: load balancing non-HTTP(S) traffic in Azure
In this module you will learn how to design and implement load balancing solutions for non-HTTP(S) traffic in Azure with Azure Load balancer and Traffic Manager.
- Content Delivery and Load Blancing
- Azure Load balancer
- Azure Traffic Manager
- Azure Monitor
- Network Watcher
Design and implement Azure Load Balancers
- Design and implement Azure Traffic Manager
- Monitor Networks with Azure Monitor
- Use Network Watcher
Module 5: Load balancing HTTP(S) traffic in Azure
In this module you will learn how to design and implement load balancing solutions for HTTP(S) traffic in Azure with Azure Application gateway and Azure Front Door.
- Azure Application Gateway
- Azure Front Door
Design and implement Azure Application Gateway
- Implement Azure Front Door
Module 6: Design and implement network security
In this module you will learn to design and imponent network security solutions such as Azure DDoS, Azure Firewalls, Network Security Groups, and Web Application Firewall.
- Azure DDoS Protection
- Azure Firewall
- Network Security Groups
- Web Application Firewall on Azure Front Door
Configure and monitor an Azure DDoS protection plan
- implement and manage Azure Firewall
- Implement network security groups
- Implement a web application firewall (WAF) on Azure Front Door
Module 7: Design and implement private access to Azure Services
In this module you will learn to design and implement private access to Azure Services with Azure Private Link, and virtual network service endpoints.
- Define Azure Private Link and private endpoints
- Design and Configure Private Endpoints
- Integrate a Private Link with DNS and on-premises clients
- Create, configure, and provide access to Service Endpoints
- Configure VNET integration for App Service
Define the difference between Private Link Service and private endpoints
- Design and configure private endpoints
- Explain virtual network service endpoints
- Design and configure access to service endpoints
- Integrate Private Link with DNS
- Integrate your App Service with Azure virtual networks
CED Solutions is your best choice for Microsoft AZ-700,
Microsoft AZ-700 training,
Microsoft AZ-700 certification,
Microsoft AZ-700 boot camp,
Microsoft AZ-700 certification training,
Microsoft AZ-700 certification course,
Microsoft AZ-700 course,
Microsoft AZ-700 class.