Adobe Illustrator Introduction Training Course
Adobe Illustrator Introduction
Grants (discounts) are available for multiple students for the same or different courses.
Guaranteed to Run
Online Self-Study courses allow you to study around your busy schedule, remain working as you train, work at your own pace.
- 10 Hours 45 Minutes
- 32 Course Videos
- 99 Test Questions
- Apply Cost to Instructor-led Training of Same Course
Our Adobe Illustrator training classes are hands-on and project-driven. In this introductory class, projects include putting together a snowman, a postcard, a poster with multiple artboards, an infographic and an introduction to drawing with the Pen tool, the Pencil tool and Curvature tool. For more details on the specific features covered, see the list under Class Topics.
Because students will work along with the instructor to complete a series of projects, we recommend using two displays in our online classes (this could be two monitors, two computers or a computer and a tablet), so that the student can keep one eye on the instructor's screen as they work.
A copy of the workbook and the data files will be sent to you prior to the start of the class. The workbook for this class is available as a paperback or as an eBook.
Who Should Attend the Introduction to Adobe Illustrator training class?
This class is designed for someone who is comfortable using their computer, but is new (or fairly new) to using Adobe Illustrator. It is also appropriate for those who are able to edit parts of an existing Illustrator file, but do not feel confident designing new pieces from scratch.
You do not need to be a professional illustrator-or even know how to draw-to use Illustrator effectively, and this class is specifically designed to help anyone learn to use the basic shape tools and type tools to create original artwork.
Students attending this training class should already have a solid understanding of their operating system (Mac or Windows), know how to use their keyboard and mouse, and how to drag a program from one window to the other on a dual monitor system. They should understand how to open programs, open, save and close files, and how to locate files on their computers. This is an introductory class, so no prior knowledge of Adobe Illustrator is required.
Techniques for Selecting Artwork
- Learn to locate and manage objects using the selection tools; how to group, hide, lock & arrange objects; control alignment and more.
Using Shapes to Create Artwork for a Postcard
- Create a new document with multiple artboards, and then create and edit a series of shapes using the shape tools.
Editing and Combining Shapes and Paths
- Discover how to edit and combine the shapes and paths you learned to draw in the previous lesson.
- Explore creating and editing artboards and to precisely control the size, shape, and orientation of objects by mastering move, scale, rotate, reflect, shear and free transform.
Creating an Illustration with the Drawing Tools
- Learn to draw precisely-straight lines, curves, and complex shapes-with the Pencil, Pen, and Curvature tools.
CED Solutions is your best choice for Illustrator Introduction,
Illustrator Introduction training,
Illustrator Introduction certification,
Illustrator Introduction boot camp,
Illustrator Introduction certification training,
Illustrator Introduction certification course,
Illustrator Introduction course,
Illustrator Introduction class.