Microsoft DP-900 Training Course
Microsoft Course DP-900: Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
|Number of Exams:
|Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals
Grants (discounts) are available for multiple students for the same or different courses.
Guaranteed to Run
|5/20 - 5/20, 2024
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM CT
6:00 AM - 2:00 PM PT
4:00 AM - 12:00 PM HT
- Certified Instructor
- Includes all course materials
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem!
Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers.
You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
Exam DP-900: In this course, students will gain foundational knowledge of core data concepts and related Microsoft Azure data services.
Students will learn about core data concepts such as relational, non-relational, big data, and analytics, and build their foundational knowledge of cloud data services within Microsoft Azure. Students will explore fundamental relational data concepts and relational database services in Azure. They will explore Azure storage for non-relational data and the fundamentals of Azure Cosmos DB. Students will learn about modern data warehousing, real-time analytics, and data visualization.
The audience for this course is individuals who want to learn the fundamentals of database concepts in a cloud environment, get basic skilling in cloud data services, and build their foundational knowledge of cloud data services within Microsoft Azure.
- Describe core data concepts
- Identify considerations for relational data on Azure
- Describe considerations for working with non-relational data on Azure
- Describe an analytics workload on Azure
There are no prerequisites for this course.
1 - Explore core data concepts
- Identify data formats
- Explore file storage
- Explore databases
- Explore transactional data processing
- Explore analytical data processing
2 - Explore data roles and services
- Explore job roles in the world of data
- Identify data services
3 - Explore fundamental relational data concepts
- Understand relational data
- Understand normalization
- Explore SQL
- Describe database objects
4 - Explore relational database services in Azure
- Describe Azure SQL services and capabilities
- Describe Azure services for open-source databases
5 - Explore Azure Storage for non-relational data
- Explore Azure blob storage
- Explore Azure DataLake Storage Gen2
- Explore Azure Files
- Explore Azure Tables
6 - Explore fundamentals of Azure Cosmos DB
- Describe Azure Cosmos DB
- Identify Azure Cosmos DB APIs
7 - Explore fundamentals of large-scale data warehousing
- Describe data warehousing architecture
- Explore data ingestion pipelines
- Explore analytical data stores
8 - Explore fundamentals of real-time analytics
- Understand batch and stream processing
- Explore common elements of stream processing architecture
- Explore Azure Stream Analytics
- Explore Apache Spark on Microsoft Azure
9 - Explore fundamentals of data visualization
- Describe Power BI tools and workflow
- Describe core concepts of data modeling
- Describe considerations for data visualization
CED Solutions is your best choice for Microsoft DP-900,
Microsoft DP-900 training,
Microsoft DP-900 certification,
Microsoft DP-900 boot camp,
Microsoft DP-900 certification training,
Microsoft DP-900 certification course,
Microsoft DP-900 course,
Microsoft DP-900 class.