Microsoft MS-100 Training Course
Microsoft Course MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
|Number of Exams:
Grants (discounts) are available for multiple students for the same or different courses.
- Certified Instructor
- Includes all course materials
- Practice Exam
- Certification Exam
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem!
Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers.
You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
This course covers three central elements of Microsoft 365 enterprise administration - Microsoft 365 tenant and service management, Office 365 management, and Microsoft 365 identity management. In Microsoft 365 tenant and service management, you will examine all the key components that must be planned for when designing your Microsoft 365 tenant. Once this planning phase is complete, you will learn how to configure your Microsoft 365 tenant, including your organizational profile, tenant subscription options, component services, user accounts and licenses, and security groups. Finally, you will learn how to manage your tenant, which includes the configuration of tenant roles and managing your tenant health and services.
Designing, configuring, and managing your Microsoft 365 tenant
- Office 365 product functionality
- Configuring Office 365
- Managing Office 365 ProPlus deployments
- Planning and implementing identity synchronization
- Implementing application and external access
This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 role-based administrator certification paths.
- This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 work load administrator certification paths.
- Completed a role-based administrator course such as Messaging, Teamwork, Security and Compliance, or Collaboration.
- A proficient understanding of DNS and basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices.
DESIGNING YOUR MICROSOFT 365 TENANT
- Planning your Microsoft 365 Experience
- Planning Microsoft 365 in your On-premises Infrastructure
- Planning Your Identity and Authentication Solution
- Planning Your Service Setup
- Planning Your Hybrid Environment
- Planning Your Migration to Office 365
CONFIGURING YOUR MICROSOFT 365 TENANT
- Configuring Your Microsoft 365 Experience
- Managing User Accounts and Licenses in Microsoft 365
- Managing Security Groups in Microsoft 365
- Implementing Your Domain Services
- Leveraging FastTrack and Partner Services
MANAGING YOUR MICROSOFT 365 TENANT
- Configuring Microsoft 365 Admin Roles
- Managing Tenant Health and Services
- Managing User-Driven Client Installations
- Managing Centralized Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise Deployments
OFFICE 365 OVERVIEW
- Exchange Online Overview
- SharePoint Online Overview
- Teams Overview
- Power Platform Overview
- Power Apps Overview
- Power Automate Overview
- Power BI Overview
- Power Virtual Agents Overview
- Additional Resources Overview
- Device Management Overview
CONFIGURING MICROSOFT 365 CLIENTS
- Microsoft 365 Client Overview
- Configuring Office Client Connectivity to Microsoft 365
CAPTURING USER-DRIVEN DATA
- Configuring Office Telemetry
- Configuring Workplace Analytics
PLANNING AND IMPLEMENTING IDENTITY SYNCHRONIZATION
- Introduction to Identity Synchronization
- Planning for Azure AD Connect
- Implementing Azure AD Connect
- Managing Synchronized Identities
- Password Management in Microsoft 365
IMPLEMENTING APPLICATION AND EXTERNAL ACCESS
- Implementing Applications in Azure AD
- Configuring Azure AD App Proxy
- Solutions for External Access
CED Solutions is your best choice for Microsoft MS-100,
Microsoft MS-100 training,
Microsoft MS-100 certification,
Microsoft MS-100 boot camp,
Microsoft MS-100 certification training,
Microsoft MS-100 certification course,
Microsoft MS-100 course,
Microsoft MS-100 class.