Systems Operations on AWS Training Course
Amazon Systems Operations on AWS
||AWS Certified SysOps Admin - Associate
Grants (discounts) are available for multiple students for the same or different courses.
Guaranteed to Run
|8/17 - 8/19, 2021
9:30 AM - 5:30 PM ET
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM CT
6:30 AM - 2:30 PM PT
3:30 AM - 11:30 AM HT
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem!
Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers.
You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
This course is designed to teach those in a systems administrator or Development Operations (DevOps) role how to create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS platform. The course covers the specific AWS features and tools related to configuration and deployment, in addition to best practices for configuring and deploying systems.
This course is intended for:
- Systems administrators
- Software developers, especially those in DevOps roles
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Successfully completed the AWS Technical Essentials course
- Background in either software development or systems administration
- Proficiency in maintaining operating systems at the command line, such as shell scripting in Linux environments or cmd/PowerShell in Windows
- Basic knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP)
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Understand the AWS infrastructures as it related to system operations such as the global infrastructure, core services and account security
- Use the AWS Command Line Interface, and understand additional administration and development tools
- Manage, secure, and scale compute instances on AWS
- Identify container services and services available for serverless computing
- Build virtual private networks with Amazon VPC
- Configure and manage storage options utilizing the storage services offered with AWS
- Monitor the health of your infrastructure with services such as Amazon CloudWatch, AWS CloudTrail and AWS Config
- Manage resource consumption in an AWS account using tags, Amazon CloudWatch, and AWS Trusted Advisor
- Create and configure automated and repeatable deployments with tools such as AMIs and AWS CloudFormation
This course covers the following concepts:
- Understanding Systems Operations on AWS
- Tooling and Automation
- Computing (Servers)
- Computing (Scaling and Name Resolution)
- Computing (Serverless and Containers)
- Computing (Database Services)
- Storing and Archiving
- Monitoring and Security
- Managing Resource Consumption
- Creating Automated and Repeatable Deployments
CED Solutions is your best choice for Systems Operations on AWS,
Systems Operations on AWS training,
Systems Operations on AWS certification,
Systems Operations on AWS boot camp,
Systems Operations on AWS certification training,
Systems Operations on AWS certification course,
Systems Operations on AWS course,
Systems Operations on AWS class.