Cisco CCNP Enterprise Certification Training Course
Cisco CCNP: Enterprise
|Number of Exams:
Cisco Certified Specialist - Enterprise Core
Cisco Certified Specialist - Enterprise Advanced Infrastructure Implementation
Grants (discounts) are available for multiple students for the same or different courses.
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Includes all course materials
- Practice Exam
- Certification Exam
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem!
Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers.
You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
"The CCNP class was very well structured, the length was perfect and the labs were excellent. I fully believe that this class was a great investment. CED Solutions has all of their bases covered with this class. I was very impressed with the treatment of the students. The CCNP instructor is the one that made the trip and the investment worth it. It is difficult to cover this much material without someone to teach that has the teaching experience and depth of knowledge that he had."
-Ross Antony, Pineville, LA
The new CCNP Enterprise certification program prepares you for today's professional-level job roles in enterprise networking technologies. CCNP Enterprise now includes automation and programmability to help you scale your networking infrastructure.
One of the industry's most respected certifications, CCNP validates the core knowledge you need while giving you the flexibility to choose a focus area.
Achieving CCNP Enterprise certification proves your skills with enterprise networking solutions. To earn CCNP Enterprise certification, you pass two exams: one that covers core enterprise technologies (ENCOR 350-401) and one enterprise concentration exam (ENARSI 300-410).
There are no formal prerequisites for CCNP Enterprise, but you should have a good understanding of the exam topics before taking the exam.
CCNP candidates often also have three to five years of experience implementing enterprise networking solutions.
Cisco CCNP Enterprise®
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR 350-401)
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies v1.0 (ENCOR 350-401) tests a candidate's knowledge of implementing core enterprise network technologies including dual stack (IPv4 and IPv6) architecture, virtualization, infrastructure, network assurance, security and automation.
- Explain the different design principles used in an enterprise network
- Analyze design principles of a WLAN deployment
- Differentiate between on-premises and cloud infrastructure deployments
- Explain the working principles of the Cisco SD-WAN solution
- Explain the working principles of the Cisco SD-Access solution
- Describe concepts of wired and wireless QoS
- Differentiate hardware and software switching mechanisms
- Describe device virtualization technologies
- Configure and verify data path virtualization technologies
- Describe network virtualization concepts
- Layer 2
- Layer 3
- IP Services
- Diagnose network problems using tools such as debugs, conditional debugs, trace route, ping, SNMP, and syslog
- Configure and verify device monitoring using syslog for remote logging
- Configure and verify NetFlow and Flexible NetFlow
- Configure and verify SPAN/RSPAN/ERSPAN
- Configure and verify IPSLA
- Describe Cisco DNA Center workflows to apply network configuration, monitoring, and management
- Configure and verify NETCONF and RESTCONF
- Configure and verify device access control
- Configure and verify infrastructure security features
- Describe REST API security
- Configure and verify wireless security features
- Describe the components of network security design
- Interpret basic Python components and scripts
- Construct valid JSON encoded file
- Describe the high-level principles and benefits of a data modeling language, such as YANG
- Describe APIs for Cisco DNA Center and vManage
- Interpret REST API response codes and results in payload using Cisco DNA Center and RESTCONF
- Construct EEM applet to automate configuration, troubleshooting, or data collection
- Compare agent vs. agentless orchestration tools, such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, and SaltStack
[ back to top ]
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI 300-410)
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services v1.0 (ENARSI 300-410) certifies a candidate's knowledge for implementation and troubleshooting of advanced routing technologies and services including Layer 3, VPN services, infrastructure security, infrastructure services, and infrastructure automation.
Layer 3 Technologies
- Troubleshoot administrative distance (all routing protocols)
- Troubleshoot route map for any routing protocol (attributes, tagging, filtering)
- Troubleshoot loop prevention mechanisms (filtering, tagging, split horizon, route poisoning)
- Troubleshoot redistribution between any routing protocols or routing sources
- Troubleshoot manual and auto-summarization with any routing protocol
- Configure and verify policy-based routing
- Configure and verify VRF-Lite
- Describe Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
- Troubleshoot EIGRP (classic and named mode)
- Troubleshoot OSPF (v2/v3)
- Troubleshoot BGP (Internal and External)
- Describe MPLS operations (LSR, LDP, label switching, LSP)
- Describe MPLS Layer 3 VPN
- Configure and verify DMVPN (single hub)
- Troubleshoot device security using IOS AAA (TACACS+, RADIUS, local database)
- Troubleshoot router security features
- Troubleshoot control plane policing (CoPP) (Telnet, SSH, HTTP(S), SNMP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP)
- Describe IPv6 First Hop security features (RA guard, DHCP guard, binding table, ND inspection/snooping, source guard)
- Troubleshoot device management
- Troubleshoot SNMP (v2c, v3)
- Troubleshoot network problems using logging (local, syslog, debugs, conditional debugs, timestamps)
- Troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 DHCP (DHCP client, IOS DHCP server, DHCP relay, DHCP options)
- Troubleshoot network performance issues using IP SLA (jitter, tracking objects, delay, connectivity)
- Troubleshoot NetFlow (v5, v9, flexible NetFlow)
- Troubleshoot network problems using Cisco DNA Center assurance (connectivity, monitoring, device health, network health)
[ back to top ]
CED Solutions is your best choice for Cisco CCNP,
Cisco CCNP training,
Cisco CCNP certification,
Cisco CCNP boot camp,
Cisco CCNP certification training,
Cisco CCNP certification course,
Cisco CCNP course,
Cisco CCNP class.