CRISC Certification Training Course
CRISC - Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control
Grants (discounts) are available for multiple students for the same or different courses.
Guaranteed to Run
|6/13 - 6/15, 2022
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM CT
6:00 AM - 2:00 PM PT
4:00 AM - 12:00 PM HT
- Certified Instructor
- Includes all course materials
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem!
Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers.
You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
Propel your career with CRISC certification, and build greater understanding of the impact of IT risk and how it relates to your organization.
CRISC is the only certification that prepares and enables IT professionals for the unique challenges of IT and enterprise risk management, and positions them to become strategic partners to the enterprise.
CRISC Impacts Your Career and Your Organization
CRISC is the most current and rigorous assessment available to evaluate the risk management proficiency of IT professionals and other employees within an enterprise or financial institute.
Those who earn CRISC help enterprises to understand business risk, and have the technical knowledge to implement appropriate IS controls.
- Denotes a prestigious, lifelong symbol of knowledge and expertise as a risk professional
- Increases your value to your organization as it seeks to manage IT risk
- Gives you a competitive advantage over peers when seeking job growth
- Gives you access to ISACA's global community of knowledge and the most up-to-date thinking on IT risk management
- Helps you achieve a high professional standard through ISACA's requirements for continuing education and ethical conduct
Why Employers Hire CRISCs
CRISCs bring additional professionalism to any organization by demonstrating a quantifiable standard of knowledge, pursuing continuing education, and adhering to a standard of ethical conduct established by ISACA.
- Build greater understanding about the impact of IT risk and how it relates to the overall organization
- Assure development of more effective plans to mitigate risk
- Establish a common perspective and language about IT risk that can set the standard for the enterprise
This course prepares students to pass the ISACA CRISC certification exam.
In order to be awarded the CRISC designation, students must meet the following requirements:
- Successful completion of the CRISC examination
- IT risk management and information systems control experience
- Adherence to the Code of Professional Ethics
- Adherence to the Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Policy
Risk Management and Information Systems Control
- Differentiate between risk management and risk governance
- Identify the roles and responsibilities for risk management
- Identify relevant standards, frameworks and practices
- Explain the meaning of key risk management concepts, including risk appetite and risk tolerance
- Differentiate between threats and vulnerabilities
- Apply risk identification, classification, quantitative / qualitative assessment and evaluation techniques
- Describe the key elements of the risk register
- Describe risk scenario development tools and techniques
- Help develop and support risk awareness training tools and techniques
- Relate risk concepts to risk assessment
- List various parameters for risk response selection
- List the different risk response options
- Describe risk responses may be most suitable for a high-level risk scenario
- Describe how exception management relates to risk management
- Monitor existing risk.
- Report noncompliance and other changes in information risk
- Describe how residual risk relates to inherent risk and risk appetite
- Describe the need for performing a cost-benefit analysis when determining a risk response
- Describe the attributes of a business case to support project management
- Identify standards, frameworks and leading practices related to risk response
- Explain the principles of risk ownership.
- List common risk and compliance reporting requirements, tools and techniques.
- Describe various risk assessment methodologies.
- Differentiate between key performance indicators and Key Risk Indicators.
- Describe, at a high level, data extraction; aggregation; and, analysis tools and techniques.
- Differentiate between various types of processes to review organization's risk monitoring process.
- List various standards, frameworks, and practices related to risk monitoring.
Information Systems Control Design and Implementation
- List different control categories and their effects
- Judge control strength.
- Explain the importance of balancing control cost and benefit.
- Leverage understanding of the SDLC process to implement IS controls efficiently and effectively.
- Differentiate between the four high-level stages of the SDLC.
- Relate each SDLC phase to specific tasks and objectives.
- Apply core project management tools and techniques to the implementation of IS controls.
Information Systems Control Maintenance and Monitoring
- Describe the purpose and levels of a maturity model as it applies to the risk management process.
- Compare different monitoring tools and techniques.
- Describe various testing and assessment tools and techniques.
- Explain how monitoring of IS controls relates to applicable laws and regulations
- Understand the need for control maintenance.
CED Solutions is your best choice for CRISC Training Course,
CRISC Training Course training,
CRISC Training Course certification,
CRISC Training Course boot camp,
CRISC Training Course certification training,
CRISC Training Course certification course,
CRISC Training Course course,
CRISC Training Course class.