CISM Certification Training Course
CISM - Certified Information Security Manager
|Number of Exams:
||Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
DoD Approved 8570: IAM Level II, IAM Level III, CSSP Manager
Grants (discounts) are available for multiple students for the same or different courses.
- Certified Instructor
- Includes all course materials
- Includes reimbursement for ISACA Exam
- Lunch & Snacks provided each day
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem!
Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers.
You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
In this course, students will establish processes to ensure that information security measures align with established business needs.
- Establish and maintain a framework to provide assurance that information security strategies are aligned with business objectives and consistent with applicable laws and regulations.
- Identify and manage information security risks to achieve business objectives.
- Create a program to implement the information security strategy.
- Implement an information security program.
- Oversee and direct information security activities to execute the information security program.
- Plan, develop, and manage capabilities to detect, respond to, and recover from information security incidents.
Who Should Attend?
The intended audience for this course is information security and IT professionals, such as network administrators and engineers, IT managers, and IT auditors, and other individuals who want to learn more about information security, who are interested in learning in-depth information about information security management, who are looking for career advancement in IT security, or who are interested in earning the CISM certification.
- Information security governance
- Information risk management
- Information security program development
- Information security program management
- Incident management and response
1 - Information Security Governance
- Develop an Information Security Strategy
- Align Information Security Strategy with Corporate Governance
- Identify Legal and Regulatory Requirements
- Justify Investment in Information Security
- Identify Drivers Affecting the Organization
- Obtain Senior Management Commitment to Information Security
- Define Roles and Responsibilities for Information Security
- Establish Reporting and Communication Channels
2 - Information Risk Management
- Implement an Information Risk Assessment Process
- Determine Information Asset Classification and Ownership
- Conduct Ongoing Threat and Vulnerability Evaluations
- Conduct Periodic BIAs
- Identify and Evaluate Risk Mitigation Strategies
- Integrate Risk Management into Business Life Cycle Processes
- Report Changes in Information Risk
3 - Information Security Program Development
- Develop Plans to Implement an Information Security Strategy
- Security Technologies and Controls
- Specify Information Security Program Activities
- Coordinate Information Security Programs with Business Assurance Functions
- Identify Resources Needed for Information Security Program Implementation
- Develop Information Security Architectures
- Develop Information Security Policies
- Develop Information Security Awareness, Training, and Education Programs
- Develop Supporting Documentation for Information Security Policies
4 - Information Security Program Implementation
- Integrate Information Security Requirements into Organizational Processes
- Integrate Information Security Controls into Contracts
- Create Information Security Program Evaluation Metrics
5 - Information Security Program Management
- Manage Information Security Program Resources
- Enforce Policy and Standards Compliance
- Enforce Contractual Information Security Controls
- Enforce Information Security During Systems Development
- Maintain Information Security Within an Organization
- Provide Information Security Advice and Guidance
- Provide Information Security Awareness and Training
- Analyze the Effectiveness of Information Security Controls
- Resolve Noncompliance Issues
6 - Incident Management and Response
- Develop an Information Security Incident Response Plan
- Establish an Escalation Process
- Develop a Communication Process
- Integrate an IRP
- Develop IRTs
- Test an IRP
- Manage Responses to Information Security Incidents
- Perform an Information Security Incident Investigation
- Conduct Post-Incident Reviews
CED Solutions is your best choice for CISM,
CISM boot camp,
CISM certification training,
CISM certification course,