CISA Certification Training Course
CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor
Grants (discounts) are available for multiple students for the same or different courses.
|Call (800) 611-1840 for Class Schedule|
Enhance your career by earning CISA-world-renowned as the standard of achievement for those who audit, control, monitor and assess information technology and business systems.
The CISA designation is a globally recognized certification for IS audit control, assurance and security professionals. Being CISA-certified showcases your audit experience, skills and knowledge, and demonstrates you are capable to assess vulnerabilities, report on compliance and institute controls within the enterprise.
CISA Impacts Your Career and Your Organization
Enterprises demand IS audit professionals that possess the knowledge and expertise to help them identify critical issues and customize practices to support trust in and value from information systems.
The skills and practices that CISA promotes and evaluates are the building blocks of success in the field. Possessing the CISA demonstrates proficiency and is the basis for measurement in the profession.
- Confirms your knowledge and experience
- Quantifies and markets your expertise
- Demonstrates that you have gained and maintained the level of knowledge required to meet the dynamic challenges of a modern enterprise
- Is globally recognized as the mark of excellence for the IS audit professional
- Combines the achievement of passing a comprehensive exam with recognition of work and educational experience, providing you with credibility in the marketplace.
- Increases your value to your organization
- Gives you a competitive advantage over peers when seeking job growth
- Helps you achieve a high professional standard through ISACA’s requirements for continuing education and ethical conduct
Why Employers Hire CISAs
With a growing demand for individuals possessing IS audit, control and security skills, CISA has become a preferred certification program by individuals and organizations around the world.
- Are highly qualified, experienced professionals
- Provide the enterprise with a certification for IT assurance that is recognized by multinational clients, lending credibility to the enterprise
- Are excellent indicators of proficiency in technology controls
- Demonstrate competence in five domains, including standards and practices; organization and management; processes; integrity, confidentiality and availability; and software development, acquisition and maintenance
- Demonstrate a commitment to providing the enterprise with trust in and value from your information systems
- Maintain ongoing professional development for successful on-the-job performance
This course prepares students to pass the ISACA CISA certification exam.
In order to be awarded the CISA designation, students must meet the following requirements:
- Successful completion of the CISA examination
- Submit an Application for CISA Certification
- Adherence to the Code of Professional Ethics
- Adherence to the Continuing Professional Education Program
- Compliance with the Information Systems Auditing Standards
CISA: The Process of Auditing Information Systems
This module provides a review of the knowledge required to comply with the information systems (IS) audit standards, guidelines and best practices in the provision of IS audit services. These services help organizations protect and control their information and business systems.
- ISACA IT Audit and Assurance Standards, Guidelines and Tools and Techniques
- Risk assessment in an audit context
- Control Objectives related to in formation systems
- Audit planning and management techniques
- Gathering information and preserving evidence
- Reporting and communication techniques
- Control Objectives and IS-Related Controls
- Risk Assessment in an Audit Context
- Audit Planning and Management Techniques
- Reporting and Communication Techniques
- Control Self-Assessment
CISA's Role in IT Governance
This module provides a review of the development of sound control practices and mechanisms for management oversight and review required of an information systems (IS) audit/assurance professional who is responsible for providing assurance that an organization has the structure, policies, accountability mechanisms and monitoring practices in place to achieve the requirements of IT governance.
- IT Governance Frameworks
- IT strategy, policies, standards and procedures
- Organizational structure roles and responsibilities related to IT
- Quality Management systems
- Maturity and business process re-engineering models
- IT contracting strategies
- Enterprise risk management
- Process Improvement Models
- IT Contracting Strategies
- Monitoring and Reporting IT Performance
- IT Human Resource Management
- Business impact analysis
- Business continuity planning
CISA's Role in Systems and Infrastructure Life Cycle Management
This module provides a review of the methodologies and processes organizations employ when they develop and change application systems and infrastructure components.
- Benefits realization practices
- Project governance mechanisms
- Project management control frameworks, practices and tools
- Risk management practices
- Requirements analysis and management practices
- System development methodologies and tools
- Configuration and release management
- System migration and infrastructure deployment practices
- Post-implementation review objectives and practices
CISA's Role in IT Service Delivery and Support
This module provides a review of some of the methodologies and processes organizations employ when they develop and change application systems and infrastructure components. Also, this module will cover the practices and knowledge required of an information systems (IS) audit/assurance professional who is responsible for providing assurance that, in the event of a disruption, the business continuity and disaster recovery processes will ensure the timely resumption of IT services, while minimizing the business impact.
- Service level management practices
- Operations management
- Technology concepts related to networks, system software and database management systems
- System resiliency tools and techniques
- Database administration practices
- Capacity planning and monitoring techniques
- Problem and incident management practices
- Disaster recovery plans and testing methods
CISA's Role in Protection of Information Assets
This module provides a review of the key components an auditor must be aware of to evaluate and ensure an organization's confidentiality, integrity, and availability (CIA) of information assets including logical and physical access controls, network infrastructure security, environmental controls and other processes and procedures used to maintain security of confidential information assets.
- Security controls
- Security incidents
- Logical access controls
- Network security controls
- Network and Internet security
- Attack methods and techniques
- Security testing techniques
- Encryption related technologies
- PKI components and digital signature techniques
- Security of mobile and wireless devices
- Voice communications security
- Data classification schemes
- Physical access controls
- Environmental protection devices
- Process and procedures for information assets
CED Solutions is your best choice for CISA Training Course,
CISA Training Course training,
CISA Training Course certification,
CISA Training Course boot camp,
CISA Training Course certification training,
CISA Training Course certification course,
CISA Training Course course,
CISA Training Course class.