straight from the source.
Now you can build Microsoft technical expertise while balancing the demands of your schedule. CED Solutions is now offering Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand.
MOC On-Demand combines:
- Official Microsoft Course Materials
- Official Microsoft High-quality Video
- Official Microsoft Authorized Courseware
- Official Microsoft Live hands-on labs
- Knowledge Checks in a self-paced format
- Practice Exam
- Certification Exam and additional Retake Exam if needed
Brought to you by the people who write the software, and available through certified Microsoft Gold Learning Partner - CED Solutions.
Want to know more about MOC On-Demand?
No Spam Policy: CED Solutions is absolutely committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information.
Immediate Feedback on Mastery
Knowledge checks at the end of each module and each course tell learners whether they've mastered the content and are ready to move on.
Live Hands-on Labs
Unlike other on-demand offerings that offer simulated labs, MOC On-Demand gives customers a live, real-time environment for hands-on training.
In fact, it's the same Labs Online environment used in the classroom.
MOC On-Demand Courses Available Now:
What's Included in my MOC On-Demand Course?
- Microsoft Official Course Material without expiration
- Includes Practice Exam
- Includes Certification Exam
- 180-day access to MOC On-Demand Training Videos
- 180-day access to MOC On-Demand Live Hands-on Labs
- 180-day access to MOC On-Demand Course Exercises
- Reading and Knowledge Checks throughout your Course
Q: Who is the target audience for MOC On-Demand?
A: The target audiences are IT Professionals and Developers looking to train on Microsoft technologies who cannot take time away from work and/or prefer to learn at their own pace.
Q: What is the course structure of MOC On-Demand?
A: Each MOC On-Demand course is made up of self-paced video modules that map to the MOC flow, 3 to 8 minutes in length each, with short knowledge check assessments at the end of each module. Upon course completion a longer Course Assessment gauges student knowledge retention.
Q: How long is each course?
A: Each MOC On-Demand title is 30 to 40 hours of training content, including Microsoft hands-on labs.