Architecting on AWS Training Course
Amazon Architecting on AWS
||AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
Grants (discounts) are available for multiple students for the same or different courses.
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem! Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers. You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
This course shows you the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on the AWS platform. You learn how to optimize the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how they fit into cloud-based solutions. You explore best practices and design patterns to help you architect optimal IT solutions on AWS, then build and explore a variety of infrastructures through guided, hands-on activity. You learn how to create fledgling architectures and build them into robust and adaptive solutions.
This course is intended for:
- Solutions architects
- Solution design engineers
- Anyone who needs to understand the scope of cloud architectures
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Leverage AWS Managed Services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient to increase performance and reduce costs
- Use the Well Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
This course covers the following concepts:
- The Well-Architected Framework
- Networking with AWS
- Core AWS concepts, knowledge, and services, including designing your environment and making your environment highly available
- Event-driven scaling
- Serverless designs
- How to grow your architecture from small to extremely large
CED Solutions is your best choice for Architecting on AWS,
Architecting on AWS training,
Architecting on AWS certification,
Architecting on AWS boot camp,
Architecting on AWS certification training,
Architecting on AWS certification course,
Architecting on AWS course,
Architecting on AWS class.