AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials Training Course
Amazon AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
||AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Grants (discounts) are available for multiple students for the same or different courses.
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem!
Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers.
You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
The fundamental-level full day course is intended for individuals who seek an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles. It provides a detailed overview of cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support. It includes lab exercises reinforcing some of the core concepts of the lecture. This course also helps you prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
This course is intended for:
- Business analysts
- Project managers
- AWS Academy students
- Other IT-related professionals
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- General IT technical knowledge
- General IT business knowledge
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Define what the cloud is and how it works
- Differentiate between cloud computing and deployment models
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe the basic global infrastructure of the cloud
- Compare the different methods of interacting with AWS
- Describe and differentiate between AWS service domains
- Given a scenario, identify an appropriate solution using AWS Cloud services
- Describe the Well-Architected Framework
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Explain the Shared Responsibility model
- Describe security services with the AWS cloud
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models for the AWS platform
- Identify future services and developments built on the cloud
This course covers the following concepts:
- Introduction to the AWS Cloud
- Getting Started in the Cloud
- Building in the Cloud
- Pricing Models and Cloud Application Support
CED Solutions is your best choice for AWS Cloud Practitioner,
AWS Cloud Practitioner training,
AWS Cloud Practitioner certification,
AWS Cloud Practitioner boot camp,
AWS Cloud Practitioner certification training,
AWS Cloud Practitioner certification course,
AWS Cloud Practitioner course,
AWS Cloud Practitioner class.