Microsoft AZ-500 Training Course
MCA Microsoft Course AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
|Number of Exams:
||Microsoft MCA Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate
Grants (discounts) are available for multiple students for the same or different courses.
- Certified Instructor
- Includes all course materials
- Practice Exam
- Certification Exam
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem!
Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers.
You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
Exam AZ-500: Azure Security Engineers implement security controls and threat protection; manage identity and access; and protect data, applications, and networks in cloud and hybrid environments as part of end-to-end infrastructure.
Course AZ-500T00: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
In this course students will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement security controls, maintain the security posture, and identify and remediate vulnerabilities by using a variety of security tools. The course covers scripting and automation, virtualization, and cloud N-tier architecture. This course helps prepare for the Exam AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies.
Students should have at least one year of hands-on experience securing Azure workloads and experience with security controls for workloads on Azure.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe specialized data classifications on Azure
- Identify Azure data protection mechanisms
- Implement Azure data encryption methods
- Secure Internet protocols and how to implement them on Azure
- Describe Azure security services and features
Before attending this course, students must have knowledge of:
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
Module 1: Identity and Access
- Configure Azure Active Directory for Azure workloads and subscriptions
- Configure Azure AD Privileged Identity Management
- Configure security for an Azure subscription
Module 2: Platform Protection
- Understand cloud security
- Build a network
- Secure network
- Implement host security
- Implement platform security
- Implement subscription security
Module 3: Security Operations
- Configure security services
- Configure security policies by using Azure Security Center
- Manage security alerts
- Respond to and remediate security issues
- Create security baselines
Module 4: Data and applications
- Configure security policies to manage data
- Configure security for data infrastructure
- Configure encryption for data at rest
- Understand application security
- Implement security for application lifecycle
- Secure applications
- Configure and manage Azure Key Vault
[ back to top ]
CED Solutions is your best choice for AZ-500,
AZ-500 boot camp,
AZ-500 certification training,
AZ-500 certification course,