Cisco SVPN Training Course
Cisco SVPN - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (300-730)
|Number of Exams:
||Cisco Certified Specialist - Network Security VPN Implementation
Grants (discounts) are available for multiple students for the same or different courses.
Guaranteed to Run
|11/15 - 11/19, 2021
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM ET
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CT
7:00 AM - 3:00 PM PT
4:00 AM - 12:00 PM HT
Online Self-Study courses allow you to study around your busy schedule, remain working as you train, work at your own pace.
Payment Plan Available
- Cisco Official Courseware
- Cisco Official Labs
- Lifetime access to Courseware
- Labs are available for 1 year from date of redemption
- Apply Cost to Instructor-led Training of Same Course
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Includes all course materials
- Practice Exam
- Certification Exam
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem!
Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers.
You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks v1.0 (SVPN 300-730) tests a candidate's knowledge of implementing secure remote communications with Virtual Private Network (VPN) solutions including secure communications, architectures, and troubleshooting.
1.0 Site-to-site Virtual Private Networks on Routers and Firewalls
- Describe GETVPN
- Implement DMVPN (hub-and-spoke and spoke-to-spoke on both IPv4 & IPv6)
- Implement FlexVPN (hub-and-spoke on both IPv4 & IPv6) using local AAA
2.0 Remote access VPNs
- Implement AnyConnect IKEv2 VPNs on ASA and routers
- Implement AnyConnect SSLVPN on ASA and routers
- Implement Clientless SSLVPN on ASA and routers
- Implement Flex VPN on routers
3.0 Troubleshooting using ASDM and CLI
- Troubleshoot IPsec
- Troubleshoot DMVPN
- Troubleshoot FlexVPN
- Troubleshoot AnyConnect IKEv2 and SSL VPNs on ASA and routers
- Troubleshoot Clientless SSLVPN on ASA and routers
4.0 Secure Communications Architectures
- Identify functional components of GETVPN, FlexVPN, DMVPN, and IPsec for site-to-site VPN solutions
- Identify functional components of FlexVPN, IPsec, and Clientless SSL for remote access VPN solutions
- Identify VPN technology based on configuration output for site-to-site VPN solutions
- Identify VPN technology based on configuration output for remote access VPN solutions
- Identify split tunneling requirements for remote access VPN solutions
- Design site-to-site VPN solutions
- Design remote access VPN solutions
- Identify Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) algorithms
CED Solutions is your best choice for Cisco SVPN,
Cisco SVPN training,
Cisco SVPN certification,
Cisco SVPN boot camp,
Cisco SVPN certification training,
Cisco SVPN certification course,
Cisco SVPN course,
Cisco SVPN class.