Cisco ENARSI Training Course
Cisco ENARSI - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (300-410)
|Number of Exams:
||Cisco Certified Specialist - Enterprise Advanced Infrastructure Implementation
Grants (discounts) are available for multiple students for the same or different courses.
Payment Plan Available
- Cisco Official Courseware
- Cisco Official Labs
- Lifetime access to Courseware
- Labs are available for 1 year from date of redemption
- Apply Cost to Instructor-led Training of Same Course
- Certified Instructor
- Includes all course materials
- Practice Exam
- Certification Exam
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem!
Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers.
You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI 300-410)
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services v1.0 (ENARSI 300-410) certifies a candidate's knowledge for implementation and troubleshooting of advanced routing technologies and services including Layer 3, VPN services, infrastructure security, infrastructure services, and infrastructure automation.
Layer 3 Technologies
- Troubleshoot administrative distance (all routing protocols)
- Troubleshoot route map for any routing protocol (attributes, tagging, filtering)
- Troubleshoot loop prevention mechanisms (filtering, tagging, split horizon, route poisoning)
- Troubleshoot redistribution between any routing protocols or routing sources
- Troubleshoot manual and auto-summarization with any routing protocol
- Configure and verify policy-based routing
- Configure and verify VRF-Lite
- Describe Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
- Troubleshoot EIGRP (classic and named mode)
- Troubleshoot OSPF (v2/v3)
- Troubleshoot BGP (Internal and External)
- Describe MPLS operations (LSR, LDP, label switching, LSP)
- Describe MPLS Layer 3 VPN
- Configure and verify DMVPN (single hub)
- Troubleshoot device security using IOS AAA (TACACS+, RADIUS, local database)
- Troubleshoot router security features
- Troubleshoot control plane policing (CoPP) (Telnet, SSH, HTTP(S), SNMP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP)
- Describe IPv6 First Hop security features (RA guard, DHCP guard, binding table, ND inspection/snooping, source guard)
- Troubleshoot device management
- Troubleshoot SNMP (v2c, v3)
- Troubleshoot network problems using logging (local, syslog, debugs, conditional debugs, timestamps)
- Troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 DHCP (DHCP client, IOS DHCP server, DHCP relay, DHCP options)
- Troubleshoot network performance issues using IP SLA (jitter, tracking objects, delay, connectivity)
- Troubleshoot NetFlow (v5, v9, flexible NetFlow)
- Troubleshoot network problems using Cisco DNA Center assurance (connectivity, monitoring, device health, network health)
CED Solutions is your best choice for Cisco ENARSI,
Cisco ENARSI training,
Cisco ENARSI certification,
Cisco ENARSI boot camp,
Cisco ENARSI certification training,
Cisco ENARSI certification course,
Cisco ENARSI course,
Cisco ENARSI class.