Cisco ENCOR Training Course
Cisco ENCOR - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (350-401)
|Number of Exams:
||Cisco Certified Specialist - Enterprise Core
Grants (discounts) are available for multiple students for the same or different courses.
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Includes all course materials
- Practice Exam
- Certification Exam
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem!
Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers.
You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR 350-401)
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies v1.0 (ENCOR 350-401) tests a candidate's knowledge of implementing core enterprise network technologies including dual stack (IPv4 and IPv6) architecture, virtualization, infrastructure, network assurance, security and automation.
- Explain the different design principles used in an enterprise network
- Analyze design principles of a WLAN deployment
- Differentiate between on-premises and cloud infrastructure deployments
- Explain the working principles of the Cisco SD-WAN solution
- Explain the working principles of the Cisco SD-Access solution
- Describe concepts of wired and wireless QoS
- Differentiate hardware and software switching mechanisms
- Describe device virtualization technologies
- Configure and verify data path virtualization technologies
- Describe network virtualization concepts
- Layer 2
- Layer 3
- IP Services
- Diagnose network problems using tools such as debugs, conditional debugs, trace route, ping, SNMP, and syslog
- Configure and verify device monitoring using syslog for remote logging
- Configure and verify NetFlow and Flexible NetFlow
- Configure and verify SPAN/RSPAN/ERSPAN
- Configure and verify IPSLA
- Describe Cisco DNA Center workflows to apply network configuration, monitoring, and management
- Configure and verify NETCONF and RESTCONF
- Configure and verify device access control
- Configure and verify infrastructure security features
- Describe REST API security
- Configure and verify wireless security features
- Describe the components of network security design
- Interpret basic Python components and scripts
- Construct valid JSON encoded file
- Describe the high-level principles and benefits of a data modeling language, such as YANG
- Describe APIs for Cisco DNA Center and vManage
- Interpret REST API response codes and results in payload using Cisco DNA Center and RESTCONF
- Construct EEM applet to automate configuration, troubleshooting, or data collection
- Compare agent vs. agentless orchestration tools, such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, and SaltStack
CED Solutions is your best choice for Cisco ENCOR,
Cisco ENCOR training,
Cisco ENCOR certification,
Cisco ENCOR boot camp,
Cisco ENCOR certification training,
Cisco ENCOR certification course,
Cisco ENCOR course,
Cisco ENCOR class.