MCE 365 Certification
MCE Microsoft Course MS-100/MS-101: Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Live training from 16-year award-winning instructors
- Official courseware from Microsoft
- Official labs from Microsoft
- Includes all Microsoft MCE 365 certification exams
- Free re-take of the same course within one year
Cape Fear Community College is a comprehensive two-year college located in Wilmington, North Carolina. CFCC is the seventh largest community college in the state with more than 25,000 students taking classes each year.
Microsoft MCE 365 Certification Boot Camp
The Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator takes part in evaluating, planning, migrating, deploying, and managing Microsoft 365 services.
Students will learn how to:
- Design and implement Microsoft 365 services
- Manage user identity and roles
- Manage access and authentication
- Plan Office 365 workloads and applications
- Implement modern device services
- Implement Microsoft 365 security and threat management
- Manage Microsoft 365 governance and compliance
CED Solutions MCE 365 Certification Partner
CED Solutions has been in business for more than 20 years. We currently provide software training for more than 10,000 students per year. We provide training for individuals and some of the largest corporations, governmental agencies, and organizations in the United States.
Our instructors are some of the very best in the industry and are certified in the areas of their expertise. Our instructors are concerned about your success and will do whatever is necessary to help you be successful in your studies.