Microsoft Office Access 2010 Beginning Training Course
Microsoft Access 2010 - Level 1
Grants (discounts) are available for multiple students for the same or different courses.
|Call (800) 611-1840 for Class Schedule|
"Great instruction! Made the course extremely easy to understand. Very thorough."
-Debbie Ramkissoon, Randstad
This course is for students interested in designing and creating new databases, tables, and relationships; creating and maintaining records; locating records; and producing reports based on the information in the database. It is a foundation for more complex Access responsibilities such as maintaining databases and using programming techniques that enhance Access applications.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- identify the components of a database.
- organize and view data in tables.
- query a database.
- design forms.
- generate reports.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Access 2010
- Identify the Elements of the User Interface
- Identify the Tabs and Commands on the Ribbon
Lesson 2: Identifying the Components of a Database
- Database Concepts and Components of a Database
- Examine the Relational Database Design Process
Lesson 3: Organizing Data in Tables
- Create a Table
- Modify Table Data and Properties
- Create a Table Relationship
Lesson 4: Viewing Data in Tables
- Sort Records
- Filter Records
- View Data from Related Tables
Lesson 5: Querying a Database
- Create a Query
- Add Criteria to a Query
- Add a Calculated Field to a Query
- Perform Calculations on a Record Grouping
Lesson 6: Designing Forms
- Create a Form
- View Data Using an Access Form
- Modify a Form
Lesson 7: Generating Reports
- View an Access Report
- Create a Report
- Add a Calculated Field to a Report
- Format the Controls in a Report
- Apply a Theme to a Report
- Prepare a Report for Print
CED Solutions is your best choice for Microsoft Access 2010,
Microsoft Access 2010 training,
Microsoft Access 2010 certification,
Microsoft Access 2010 boot camp,
Microsoft Access 2010 certification training,
Microsoft Access 2010 certification course,
Microsoft Access 2010 course,
Microsoft Access 2010 class.