Red Hat RHCSA Rapid Track Course Certification Training
Red Hat RHCSA Rapid Track Course (RH199)
Grants (discounts) are available for multiple students for the same or different courses.
|Call (800) 611-1840 for Class Schedule|
- Certified Instructor
- Includes all course materials
This course combines the foundations and applications established and covered in Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) and Red Hat System Administration II (RH134). The rapid pace of review and consolidated course timeline allow you to focus on practical application, making this offering best suited for you if you already have significant experience with Linux® administration. This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux 8.
Who Should Attend
This course is geared toward Windows system administrators, network administrators, and other system administrators who are interested in supplementing current skills or backstopping other team members, in addition to Linux system administrators who are responsible for these tasks: Configuring, installing, upgrading, and maintaining Linux systems using established standards and procedures, Providing operational support, Managing systems for monitoring system performance and availability, Writing and deploying scripts for task automation and system administration, You will be expected to already understand fundamental Linux computing concepts and be ready to practice the Red Hat Enterprise Linux methods for performing system administration tasks. Significant field experience working with Linux as a system administrator is recommended. If you do not have experience with fundamental Linux computer concepts, we advise you to start with the Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) course instead.
You should be able to demonstrate these skills:
- Access the command line locally and remotely
- Manage files from the command line
- Manage local users and groups
- Monitor and manage Linux processes
- Control services, daemons, and the boot process
- Manage tuning profiles for system performance
- Control access to files with file system permissions
- Analyze and store log files
- Configure and secure the OpenSSH service
- Install and update software packages and appstreams
- Manage Linux file systems and volumes
- Manage Linux networking and firewalls
1 - Accessing the command line
- Log in to a Linux system and run simple commands using the shell.
2 - Managing Files from the command line
- Work with files from the bash shell prompt.
3 - Managing local Linux users and groups
- Manage Linux users and groups and administer local password policies.
4 - Controlling access to files with Linux file system permissions
- Set access permissions on files and interpret the security effects of different permission settings.
5 - Managing SELinux security
- Use SELinux to manage access to files and interpret and troubleshoot SELinux security effects.
6 - Monitoring and managing Linux processes
- Monitor and control processes running on the system.
7 - Installing and updating software packages
- Download, install, update, and manage software packages from Red Hat and yum package repositories.
8 - Controlling services and daemons
- Control and monitor network services and system daemons using systemd.
9 - Managing Red Hat Enterprise Linux networking
- Configure basic IPv4 networking on Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems.
10 - Analyzing and storing logs
- Locate and interpret relevant system log files for troubleshooting purposes.
11 - Managing storage and file systems
- Create and use disk partitions, logical volumes, file systems, and swap spaces.
12 - Scheduling system tasks
- Schedule recurring system tasks using cron and systemd timer units.
13 - Mounting network file systems
- Mount network file system (NFS) exports and server message block (SMB) shares from network file servers.
14 - Limiting network communication with firewalld
- Configure a basic local firewall.
CED Solutions is your best choice for Red Hat RH199,
Red Hat RH199 training,
Red Hat RH199 certification,
Red Hat RH199 boot camp,
Red Hat RH199 certification training,
Red Hat RH199 certification course,
Red Hat RH199 course,
Red Hat RH199 class.