Cisco SECFND Training Course
Cisco SECFND - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Fundamentals (210-250)
|Number of Exams:
Grants (discounts) are available for multiple students for the same or different courses.
|Call (800) 611-1840 for Class Schedule|
20% Off Remote Training Certification Courses!
"The instructor was very good at explaining the information. It was very helpful to have access to my own routers and switches. I will be back to CED Solutions for my CCNP!"
-Thomas Straughn, Banner Elk, NC
Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Fundamentals (SECFND - Exam 210-250)
The Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Fundamentals (SECFND) course gives you foundation-level knowledge of common security concepts, basic security techniques, and the fundamentals of applications, operating systems, and networking used in a Security Operations Center (SOC).
This course helps you learn to find threats within a real-life network infrastructure using a variety of popular security tools. Through expert instruction and hands-on experience using enterprise-grade security tools, you will learn the basics of network and security concepts, endpoint attacks, cryptography, analysis, and monitoring.
This course provides introductory knowledge for those interested in entering the field of cybersecurity and is the first of two courses that prepare you for the Cisco CCNA® Cyber Ops certification.
Today's cybersecurity professionals need to detect, investigate, and respond to a wide variety of security events. This course will help you gain the skills to play a role in your organization's SOC detecting and responding to security events.
The United States Department of Defense recognizes Cisco CCNA CyberOps certification as an approved baseline certification in the Information Assurance (IA) Workforce CCSP Incident Responder and CCSP Analyst job categories.
How you'll benefit
This course will help you:
- Learn fundamental principles of cryptography, applications, operating systems, and networking
- Learn foundational knowledge for detecting and responding to cybersecurity incidents, including monitoring, analysis, and understanding common attacks
- Prepare for the Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops certification with hands-on practice using real-life security analysis tools, such as those found in a Linux distribution
- Start your career in the high-demand area of cybersecurity
- If you need privileged access to DoD Systems, and are military personnel, civilian contractors, and others, this course helps your prepare for Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops certification, which is one of the DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certifications
Who should enroll
- IT professionals
- Any learner interested in entering associate-level cybersecurity roles such as:
- SOC cybersecurity analysts
- Computer or network defense analysts
- Computer network defense infrastructure support personnel
- Future incident responders and SOC personnel
- Cisco integrators or partners
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe network operations and attacks, basic cryptography concepts, and network infrastructure device operations
- Describe basic Windows and Linux OS operations, common network applications and attacks, endpoint attacks, and network and endpoint security solutions
- Describe security data collection and monitoring and the common threat models that security operations organizations can reference when performing cybersecurity analysis
We recommend that you have knowledge of one or more of the following before attending this course:
- Familiarity with basic networking concepts
- Working knowledge of the Windows operating system
- Familiarity with the Linux operating system
TCP/IP and Cryptography Concepts
- Understanding the TCP/IP Protocol Suite
- Understanding the Network Infrastructure
- Understanding Common TCP/IP Attacks
- Understanding Basic Cryptography Concepts
Network Applications and Endpoint Security
- Describing Information Security Concepts
- Understanding Network Applications
- Understanding Common Network Application Attacks
- Understanding Windows Operating System Basics
- Understanding Linux Operating System Basics
- Understanding Common Endpoint Attacks
- Understanding Network Security Technologies
- Understanding Endpoint Security Technologies
Security Monitoring and Analysis
- Describing Security Data Collection
- Describing Security Event Analysis
- Explore the TCP/IP Protocol Suite
- Explore the Network Infrastructure
- Explore TCP/IP Attacks
- Explore Cryptographic Technologies
- Explore Network Applications
- Explore Network Application Attacks
- Explore the Windows Operating System
- Explore the Linux Operating System
- Explore Endpoint Attacks
- Explore Network Security Technologies
- Explore Endpoint Security
- Explore Security Data for Analysis
CED Solutions is your best choice for Cisco SECFND,
Cisco SECFND training,
Cisco SECFND certification,
Cisco SECFND boot camp,
Cisco SECFND certification training,
Cisco SECFND certification course,
Cisco SECFND course,
Cisco SECFND class.