Cisco WIDESIGN Certification Training Course
Cisco WIDESIGN - Designing Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks
|Number of Exams:
Grants (discounts) are available for multiple students for the same or different courses.
|Call (800) 611-1840 for Class Schedule|
In this course, you will learn how to design a Cisco wireless network from initial customer contact to post-deployment activities. In addition, you will learn to use the appropriate tools to assist in wireless design and management. This course is targeted toward wireless network engineers with at least three years of experience in the networking field. The Cisco CCNP Wireless certification addresses the need for designing, implementing, and operating Cisco wireless networks and mobility infrastructures.
You Will Learn:
- Customer Wi-Fi design process
- Design for data coverage
- Design for voice and real-time applications
- Design for location and Cisco CMX
- Design for Wi-Fi beyond the enterprise campus
- How to conduct a site survey
Who Should Attend:
- Wireless network engineers with at least 3 years of experience in the networking field.
- Determine Customer Wi-Fi Design Process
- Design for Data Coverage
- Design for Voice and Real-Time Applications
- Design for Location and Cisco CMX
- Design for Wi-Fi Beyond the Enterprise Campus
- Conduct a Site Survey
CED Solutions is your best choice for Cisco WIDESIGN,
Cisco WIDESIGN training,
Cisco WIDESIGN certification,
Cisco WIDESIGN boot camp,
Cisco WIDESIGN certification training,
Cisco WIDESIGN certification course,
Cisco WIDESIGN course,
Cisco WIDESIGN class.