Citrix CHD-100 Training Course
Citrix CHD-100 (Help Desk Support for XenApp and XenDesktop)
Grants (discounts) are available for multiple students for the same or different courses.
|Call (800) 611-1840 for Class Schedule|
This course introduces help desk and tier 1/tier 2 support professionals to concepts and troubleshooting strategies for XenApp and XenDesktop environments. Students will learn the fundamental concepts behind the types of resources available from a XenApp or XenDesktop deployment, the communication requirements for each environment, and the process involved with accessing a resource from either environment.
Upon successful completion of this course, learners are able to perform the following:
- Identify components, communication, and services of Citrix XenApp 6.5. and XenDesktop 5.6.
- Describe and use the different management consoles.
- Identify and use tools from Citrix for troubleshooting and diagnosing issues (for example: qfarm, lbdiag, Quick Launch).
- Describe delegated administrator privileges for XenApp and XenDesktop.
- Describe the various resource types available for XenApp and XenDesktop.
- Understand the core architecture and communication requirements for the Citrix Receiver, Web Interface, and the XenApp/XenDesktop architecture.
- Understand the XenApp and XenDesktop logon process and cause for possible delays or issues.
- Recognize how XenApp and XenDesktop policies are processed.
- Recognize how Active Directory GPO's apply to sessions.
- View resultant set of policies using policy modeling and view configured policy settings.
- Troubleshoot application issues, sessions and session connectivity issues (including streamed applications and sessions), policy issues, common printing issues, client to Web Interface communication issues, Web Interface authentication and enumeration issues, and Secure Gateway.
Provided is the topic outline for CHD-100-1:
- XenApp Architecture
- XenApp Communication and Launch Process
- XenApp Management Consoles and Diagnostic Tools
- XenDesktop Architecture
- XenDesktop Communication and Launch Process
- XenDesktop Management Consoles and Diagnostic Tools
- XenApp Published Applications and Desktops
- XenDesktop Virtual Desktops and VM Hosted Apps
- Combining XenApp and XenDesktop
Introduction to Troubleshooting XenApp/XenDesktop:
- XenApp Session Startup Phases
- XenDesktop Session Startup Phases
Troubleshooting Client Connectivity:
- Citrix Receiver
- Web Interface
- Access Gateway
- Troubleshooting Client Connectivity Issues
Troubleshooting XenApp Sessions, Applications and Policies:
- Session Management
- Troubleshooting Server Selection
- Troubleshooting Session Issues
- Troubleshooting Application Issues
- HDX Policy and Policy Issues
- Client Connectivity
- Virtual Desktop Agent and Session Management
- Troubleshooting XenDesktop and VDA Registrations
- Printer Types
- Printer Provisioning
- Printing Pathways
- Printer Policies
- Troubleshooting Printing
CED Solutions is your best choice for Citrix Help Desk Support for XenApp and XenDesktop,
Citrix Help Desk Support for XenApp and XenDesktop training,
Citrix Help Desk Support for XenApp and XenDesktop certification,
Citrix Help Desk Support for XenApp and XenDesktop boot camp,
Citrix Help Desk Support for XenApp and XenDesktop certification training,
Citrix Help Desk Support for XenApp and XenDesktop certification course,
Citrix Help Desk Support for XenApp and XenDesktop course,
Citrix Help Desk Support for XenApp and XenDesktop class.