Cisco SIMOS Training Course
Cisco SIMOS - Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions (300-209)
|Number of Exams:
Grants (discounts) are available for multiple students for the same or different courses.
Guaranteed to Run
|6/24 - 6/28, 2019
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
20% Off Remote Training Certification Courses!
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem! Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers. You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions (SIMOS - Exam 300-209)
Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions (SIMOS) v1.0 is an instructor-led training (vILT) course that is part of the curriculum path leading to the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification. This course is designed to prepare network security engineers with the knowledge and skills they need to protect data traversing a public or shared infrastructure such as the Internet by implementing and maintaining Cisco VPN solutions. Students of this course will gain hands-on experience with configuring and troubleshooting remote access and site-to-site VPN solutions, using Cisco ASA adaptive security appliances and Cisco IOS routers.
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Network Security Engineers
To fully benefit from this course, students should have the following prerequisite skills and knowledge:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA©) certification
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA©) Security certification
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the various VPN technologies and deployments as well as the cryptographic algorithms and protocols that provide VPN security.
- Implement and maintain Cisco site-to-site VPN solutions.
- Implement and maintain Cisco FlexVPN in point-to-point, hub-and-spoke, and spoke-to-spoke IPsec VPNs.
- Implement and maintain Cisco clientless SSL VPNs.
- Implement and maintain Cisco AnyConnect SSL and IPsec VPNs.
- Implement and maintain endpoint security and dynamic access policies (DAP)
Module 1: Fundamentals of VPN Technologies and Cryptography
- Lesson 1: The Role of VPNs in Network Security
- Lesson 2: VPNs and Cryptography
Module 2: Deploying Secure Site-to-Site Connectivity Solutions
- Lesson 1: Introducing Cisco Secure Site-to-Site Connectivity Solutions
- Lesson 2: Deploying Point-to-Point IPsec VPNs on the Cisco ASA
- Lesson 3: Deploying Cisco IOS VTI-Based Point-to-Point IPsec VPNs
- Lesson 4: Deploying Cisco IOS DMVPNs
Module 3: Deploying Cisco IOS Site-to-Site FlexVPN Solutions
- Lesson 1: Introducing Cisco FlexVPN Solution
- Lesson 2: Deploying Point-to-Point IPsec VPNs Using Cisco IOS FlexVPN
- Lesson 3: Deploying Hub-and-Spoke IPsec VPNs Using Cisco IOS FlexVPN
- Lesson 4: Deploying Spoke-to-Spoke IPsec VPNs Using Cisco IOS FlexVPN
Module 4: Deploying Clientless SSL VPN
- Lesson 1: Clientless SSL VPN Overview
- Lesson 2: Deploying Basic Cisco Clientless SSL VPN
- Lesson 3: Deploying Application Access in Clientless SSL VPN
- Lesson 4: Deploying Advanced Authentication in Clientless SSL VPN
Module 5: Deploying Cisco AnyConnect VPNs
- Lesson 1 Overview of Cisco AnyConnect VPNs
- Lesson 2 Deploying Basic Cisco AnyConnect SSL VPN on Cisco ASA
- Lesson 3 Deploying Advanced Cisco AnyConnect SSL VPN on Cisco ASA
- Lesson 4: Deploying Cisco AnyConnect IPsec/IKEv2 VPNs
- Lesson 5: Deploying Advanced Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting in Cisco
Module 6: Deploying Endpoint Security and Dynamic Access Policies
- Lesson 1: Implementing Host Scan
- Lesson 2: Implementing DAP for SSL VPNs
- Lab 2-1: Implement Site-to-Site Secure Connectivity on the Cisco ASA
- Lab 2-2: Implement Cisco IOS Static VTI Point-to-Point Tunnel
- Lab 2-3: Implement DMVPN
- Lab 3-1: Implement Site-to-Site Secure Connectivity Using Cisco IOS FlexVPN
- Lab 3-2: Implement Hub-to-Spoke Secure Connectivity Using Cisco IOS Flex VPN
- Lab 3-3: Implement Spoke-to-Spoke Secure Connectivity Using Cisco IOS Flex VPN
- Lab 4-1: Implement ASA Basic Clientless SSL VPN
- Lab 4-2: Application Access clientless SSL
- Lab 4-3: Advanced AAA clientless SSL
- Lab 5-1: Implement ASA Basic AnyConnect SSL VPN
- Lab 5-2: Configure Advanced Cisco AnyConnect SSL VPN on Cisco ASA
- Lab 5-3: Configure Cisco AnyConnect IPsec/IKEv2 VPNs on Cisco ASA
- Lab 5-4: Configure Advanced Authentication for Cisco AnyConnect SSL VPN on Cisco ASA
- Lab 6-1: Configure Hostscan and DAP for AnyConect SSL VPNs
CED Solutions is your best choice for SIMOS,
SIMOS boot camp,
SIMOS certification training,
SIMOS certification course,