Citrix CNS-205-1 Training Course
Citrix CNS-205-1 (Citrix NetScaler 11 Essentials & Networking)
Grants (discounts) are available for multiple students for the same or different courses.
|Call (800) 611-1840 for Class Schedule|
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Includes all course materials
The objective of the Citrix NetScaler 11 Essentials and Networking course is to provide the foundational concepts and skills necessary to implement, configure, secure, monitor, optimize, and troubleshoot a Citrix NetScaler system within a networking framework. This course is designed specifically for students who have limited or no previous NetScaler experience. Students will have access to hands-on exercises within a virtual lab environment.
This course is based on the Citrix NetScaler 11 product, but the skills and fundamental concepts learned are common to earlier product versions. An optional module on NetScaler SDX appliances is included with reinforcement simulation exercises.
This course is designed for Network Administrators/Engineers, Citrix Administrators, Operations Engineers, Systems Administrators/Engineers and Cloud Administrators/Engineers who are new to the NetScaler platform.
Citrix recommends students prepare for this course by gaining a basic understanding of the following concepts and technologies:
- Windows and Linux Server administration
- TCP/IP, HTTP protocols and the OSI model
- Server load balancing and content switching concepts
- Web server software (e.g. Apache, IIS)
- DNS, SSL and compression concepts
- Network security threats and site protection concepts (e.g. DDoS attack, firewall)
Upon successful completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify the functionality and capabilities of the NetScaler
- Explain basic NetScaler network architecture
- Obtain, install, and manage NetScaler licenses
- Explain how SSL is used to secure the NetScaler
- Optimize the NetScaler system for traffic handling and management
- Customize the NetScaler system for traffic flow and content-specific requirements
- Demonstrate monitoring and reporting through native NetScaler logging tools
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common NetScaler network and connectivity issues
- Implement NetScaler TriScale technology, including clustering
- Configure advanced load balancing and GSLB on the NetScaler system
- Identify the capabilities, functionality and networking characteristics of the NetScaler SDX platform
- Explain the process of provisioning and administering NetScaler VPX instances on a NetScaler SDX appliance
CED Solutions is your best choice for CNS-205-1 Citrix NetScaler 11,
CNS-205-1 Citrix NetScaler 11 training,
CNS-205-1 Citrix NetScaler 11 certification,
CNS-205-1 Citrix NetScaler 11 boot camp,
CNS-205-1 Citrix NetScaler 11 certification training,
CNS-205-1 Citrix NetScaler 11 certification course,
CNS-205-1 Citrix NetScaler 11 course,
CNS-205-1 Citrix NetScaler 11 class.