MCSA Windows Server 2008 Certification Training
MCSA: Windows Server 2008 Certification Training Course
"The instructor was extremely knowledgeable about the material and presented it in a logical and understanding manner. This is a great format for learning the details of the planning, deployment and administration of Microsoft networks."
-Dave Deets, Japan
- Includes roundtrip airfare and lodging
and Fort Lauderdale boot camps only)
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Includes all course materials and practice exams
- Onsite Testing
- Breakfast and Lunch provided each day
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem! Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers. You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
Earn the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification to demonstrate your leadership and problem-solving skills in working with Windows Server 2008.
Server administrators are recognized among their peers and managers as leaders in the day-to-day operations management of Windows Server 2008. Demonstrate and communicate your ability to take system-wide ownership of Windows Server 2008 administration, and increase your organization's return on technology investment, by earning the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification.
The Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2008 certification shows that you have the minimum set of skills needed to hit the ground running, and differentiates you as better able to work with Windows Server 2008 in a real-world business context. This certification validates a set of core Windows Server skills that are relevant across multiple solution areas.
Microsoft Exam 70-640
Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring
Configuring Domain Name System (DNS) for Active Directory
- Configure zones.
- Configure DNS server settings.
- Configure zone transfers and replication.
Configuring the Active Directory Infrastructure
- Configure a forest or a domain.
- Configure trusts.
- Configure sites.
- Configure Active Directory replication.
- Configure the global catalog.
- Configure operations masters.
Configuring Additional Active Directory Server Roles
- Configure Active Directory Lightweight Directory Service (AD LDS).
- Configure Active Directory Rights Management Service (AD RMS).
- Configure the read-only domain controller (RODC).
- Configure Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
Creating and Maintaining Active Directory Objects
- Automate creation of Active Directory accounts.
- Maintain Active Directory accounts.
- Create and apply Group Policy objects (GPOs).
- Configure GPO templates.
- Configure software deployment GPOs.
- Configure account policies.
- Configure audit policy by using GPOs.
Maintaining the Active Directory Environment
- Configure backup and recovery.
- Perform offline maintenance.
- Monitor Active Directory.
Configuring Active Directory Certificate Services
- Install Active Directory Certificate Services.
- Configure CA server settings.
- Manage certificate templates.
- Manage enrollments.
- Manage certificate revocations.
[ back to top ]
Microsoft Exam 70-642
Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring
Configuring IP Addressing and Services
- Configure IPv4 and IPv6 addressing.
- Configure Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Configure routing.
- Configure IPsec.
Configuring Name Resolution
- Configure a Domain Name System (DNS) server.
- Configure DNS zones.
- Configure DNS records.
- Configure DNS replication.
- Configure name resolution for client computers.
Configuring Network Access
- Configure remote access.
- Configure Network Access Protection (NAP).
- Configure network authentication.
- Configure wireless access.
- Configure firewall settings.
Configuring File and Print Services
- Configure a file server.
- Configure Distributed File System (DFS).
- Configure shadow copy services.
- Configure backup and restore.
- Manage disk quotas.
- Configure and monitor print services.
Monitoring and Managing a Network Infrastructure
- Configure Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) server settings.
- Capture performance data.
- Monitor event logs.
- Gather network data.
[ back to top ]
Microsoft Exam 70-646
Windows Server 2008, Server Administrator
Planning for Server Deployment
- Plan server installations and upgrades.
- Plan for automated server deployment.
- Plan infrastructure services server roles.
- Plan application servers and services.
- Plan file and print server roles.
Planning for Server Management
- Plan server management strategies.
- Plan for delegated administration.
- Plan and implement group policy strategy.
Monitoring and Maintaining Servers
- Implement patch management strategy.
- Monitor servers for performance evaluation and optimization.
- Monitor and maintain security and policies.
Planning Application and Data Provisioning
- Provision applications.
- Provision data.
Planning for Business Continuity and High Availability
- Plan storage.
- Plan high availability.
- Plan for backup and recovery.
[ back to top ]
CED Solutions is your best choice for MCSA Windows Server 2008,
MCSA Windows Server 2008 training,
MCSA Windows Server 2008 certification,
MCSA Windows Server 2008 boot camp,
MCSA Windows Server 2008 certification training,
MCSA Windows Server 2008 certification course,
MCSA Windows Server 2008 course,
MCSA Windows Server 2008 class.