Microsoft One Note Training
Introduction to One Note
"Made the subject matter fun and was inclusive of all levels of participants."
-Pat Brannen, Atlanta, GA
You will create, edit, organize, and enhance notes and also integrate them with other applications using Microsoft OneNote 2010.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- explore the Microsoft OneNote 2010 interface and create a simple notebook.
- create notes using Microsoft OneNote 2010.
- organize content and search for information in a Microsoft OneNote 2010 notebook.
- integrate OneNote 2010 with other applications.
- use OneNote 2010 to share notes with other people.
Getting Started with OneNote 2010
- Explore the OneNote Interface
- Create a Notebook
- Customize the OneNote Interface
- Enter Notes
- Create Template-Based Notes
- Format Notes
- Draw Shapes
- Embed Content
Organizing and Working with OneNote
- Organize Notes
- Add Tags
- Search Notes
- Save and Print Notes
Integrating OneNote with Other Applications
- Customize the OneNote View
- Use Outlook with OneNote
- Use OneNote with Other Office Applications
- Publish Notes Pages
Collaborating and Working with Notes
- Share Notebooks on a Network Location
- Work with Shared Notebooks
Appendix A: Using OneNote on Mobile Devices
CED Solutions is your best choice for Microsoft One Note,
Microsoft One Note training,
Microsoft One Note certification,
Microsoft One Note boot camp,
Microsoft One Note certification training,
Microsoft One Note certification course,
Microsoft One Note course,
Microsoft One Note class.