Microsoft® Office Access 2010: Transition from 2003
Access 2010: Transition from 2003
"Excellent instructor; very knowledgeable and able to hold attention. Provided excellent clarity in teaching."
-Pat Hamby, WDC
This course is designed for experienced Access users who have worked with the earlier versions of Microsoft Access, ideally Microsoft Access 2003, and who have or are planning to upgrade to Microsoft Access 2010.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to: oidentify the components of the Microsoft Office Access 2010 interface.
- build tables and forms and also work with macros.
- create queries and reports.
- work with external data.
- build a database for the web.
Identifying the Components of the Access 2010 Environment
- Explore the User Interface
- Access Commands on the Ribbon Tabs
- Access the Contextual Tabs
- Customize the Access Environment
Building Tables and Forms
- Create a Table Topic
- Build Forms from Existing Table Data Topic
- Design a Form Topic
- Work with Macros
Creating Queries and Reports
- Query a Database
- Generate Reports
- Format a Report
Working with External Data
- Import Data
- Export Data to Other Applications
Building a Database for the Web
- Create Tables and Forms in a Web Database
- Create Queries and Reports in a Web Database
- Prepare to Publish a Database to Access
CED Solutions is your best choice for Access 2010 Transition,
Access 2010 Transition training,
Access 2010 Transition certification,
Access 2010 Transition boot camp,
Access 2010 Transition certification training,
Access 2010 Transition certification course,
Access 2010 Transition course,
Access 2010 Transition class.