Cisco CIPT1 Certification Training
Cisco CIPT1 - Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 1 Certification Training Course (642-447)
"The CCNP class was very well structured, the length was perfect and the labs were excellent. I fully believe that this class was a great investment. CED Solutions has all of their bases covered with this class. I was very impressed with the treatment of the students. The CCNP instructor is the one that made the trip and the investment worth it. It is difficult to cover this much material without someone to teach that has the teaching experience and depth of knowledge that he had."
-Ross Antony, Pineville, LA
- Includes roundtrip airfare and lodging
and Fort Lauderdale boot camps only)
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Includes all course materials and practice exams
- Onsite Testing
- Breakfast and Lunch provided each day
Can't travel or you want to stay with your family or business. No problem! Stay in your own city and save the additional expenses of roundtrip airfare, lodging, transportation, and meals and receive the same great instruction live from our instructors in our Live Instructor-Led Remote Classroom Training.
Remote Classroom Training
Our Remote Classroom Training is a live class with students observing the instructor and listening through your computer speakers. You will see the instructor's computer, slides, notes, etc., just like in the classroom. You will be following along, doing work, labs, and individual assignments.
Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 1 (CIPT1 - Exam 642-447)
Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 1 (CIPT1) v8.0 prepares you for implementing a Cisco Unified Communications Manager solution at a single-site environment. This course focuses primarily on Cisco Unified Communications Manager version 8.0, which is the call routing and signaling component for the Cisco Unified Communications solution. You will perform post-installation tasks, configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager, implement Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP) and H.323 gateways, and build dial plans to place on-net and off-net phone calls. You will also implement media resources, IP Phone Services, Cisco Unified Communications Manager native presence, and Cisco Unified Mobility.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe Cisco Unified Communications Manager, including its functions, architecture, deployment and redundancy options, and how to install or upgrade.
- Perform Cisco Unified Communications Manager initial configuration and user management.
- Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager to support on-cluster calling.
- Implement PSTN access in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and to build a dial plan in a single-site Cisco.
- Implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager media resources.
- Implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager features and applications.
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Enabling Single-Site On-Net Calling
- Single-Site Off-Net Calling
- Media Resources
- Feature and Application Implementation
CED Solutions is your best choice for Cisco CIPT1,
Cisco CIPT1 training,
Cisco CIPT1 certification,
Cisco CIPT1 boot camp,
Cisco CIPT1 certification training,
Cisco CIPT1 certification course,
Cisco CIPT1 course,
Cisco CIPT1 class.